Voyage Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 98515

Total:#55

Create Thread

[Discussion] [0.154] Secret Isle - bug report thread

Hot Topics [Copy link] 54/3823

Posted on 2021-09-09 18:11:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

its been that way for some time already. its not patch related for portobello to be 150 now

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-11 10:19:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Palenque boss damage quest still not working..

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-18 15:10:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

OMG mister fun 4 week bug palenque boss quest and pakal. and more 1 year bug after start the first palenque 1h bug. omg dont try hard and going hospital for rest .....

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-19 07:38:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

stop buying IM and maybe  he will fix something

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-25 09:51:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

we complain a lots, but lets say thanks, palenque is now fixed, both pakal and damage on boss quest are ok now.

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-25 14:11:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok great but what about the other reported problems

are any of these fixed??

Please, make a comment or reply if I crossed out one that is still broken
-------

1. Quanzhou spawn point is messed up due to not having the new version of Quanzhou. Players that enter Quanzhou get stuck and can't move anywhere. TP-ing to tavern allows them to get unstuck temporary, but as soon as they run back to Quanzhou port, they get stuck again. [SOLVED]

2. Crete box rewards were reset, they give superior refines again, perfect refine drop rate is reduced [SOLVED]

3. Palenque quests that use SOV to start are bugged, they cannot be acquired.
When you click 'claim', nothing happens 
[SOLVED]

4. Flag interface is still bugged, shows stats in Chinese, so we have no idea which stats we are buying.  [SOLVED]

5. Marriage buff not working.

6. IGG Treasure E/D name got changed to a NADJ0004 and NADJ0005  (Probably name for IGG Treasure D) at Tiger Totem Exchanger. [SOLVED]

7. Supply officer (London Upper Dock) text is bugged now,  first unreadable screen is when you turn in the Jute, linen and hide.
2nd unreadable screen is after you turn in "kill the monster"  the text should tell you to go kill Rampant Pirates - at this point you also get an "error" in the white public chat "Quest [DName_3067_1] has been received.
After you kill the 10 Rampant pirates white chat says "[DName_3067_1] complete"
then to turn in the quest you choose "[DName_3067_1] (completed)"
and then the same again for the final part of the quest

(Supply Officer) Request Quest in Voyage log is still readable and can be followed..

8. superior attack stone give 16 instead of 20.

9. Rowan drops book for level 2 bow skill...we do not have bows in our version

[10. No Palenque Event invitation at all - we can register but we do not receive invitations [SOLVED]

11.  Compressing Provision Box for 1800 common Treasure redeemed Vouchers not working

12. Guild Hall Guild caretaker NPC  > Exchange guild contribution for items > Guild's box for 1500 contribution cannot be opened.

13. isle keeper keys do not open boxes  - Broke after maintenance

14. When maxing out a stat with epic refines, the stat turns green instead of red colored.

15 . Killing Pakal in the battleground itself always grants flags to the red team, even if blue team kills it. So its almost impossible for the blue team to win.
(when the window shows up after a palenque round ends, no matter how much damage anyone does either to pakal and to camp boss, it still shows as '0' damage done)
[SOLVED]

16. The task which requires you to hit the boss in the battleground does not count. You can accept it but the damage isn't being taken as yours so it doesn't let you finish it. This is probably why Pakal doesn't work either. It defaults its kill to red team since neither team damage counts [SOLVED]

17. If you relog in the secret isle instance, your character gets permanently marked with the Give up button and that small red exclamation mark.
Then if you join Crete for example, the text overlaps. I don't know how to get rid of this. I cant leave tower since the two Give up buttons overlap.

18.  (needs confirmation from another player as a game wide problem)
When I'm in guild instance I lost power and close my pc
When I return and try to go in, I cant go in.  (Guild instance should reset in 3 days - ele)

19. (needs confirmation from another player as a game wide problem)
When I try to open map the map for guild ini. try to give up and not make nothing.
that problem with map i have on all place.

20. Level 4 in the Secret Isle instance doesn't reward any points no matter how many monsters you kill. You end up failing the level, so you don't receive extra rewards.

21.  Beginner quest line still breaks at #71 & 72 "An Exclusive Offer" and "Double-edged Sword". Both quests show up at the same time and are not numbered in the voyage log or the quest tracker.  If you do "Double-edged Sword" first the quest line disappears and support can not fix it.  Only "fix" is to start over with a new character.  (was broken before patch - but continually angers and loses new players)

-------------------------------------

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-25 16:13:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

pretty sure isle box are okay too, i didnt open them myself, but i see someone opening it in notification screen this week

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-25 16:22:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok the new updated list minus the fixed stuff for easier reading:

Are any of these fixed??
have anything to add??

Please, make a comment or reply on any of the items!

------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Marriage buff not working.

2. Supply officer (London Upper Dock) text is bugged now,  first unreadable screen is when you turn in the Jute, linen and hide.
2nd unreadable screen is after you turn in "kill the monster"  the text should tell you to go kill Rampant Pirates - at this point you also get an "error" in the white public chat "Quest [DName_3067_1] has been received.
After you kill the 10 Rampant pirates white chat says "[DName_3067_1] complete"
then to turn in the quest you choose "[DName_3067_1] (completed)"
and then the same again for the final part of the quest

(Supply Officer) Request Quest in Voyage log is still readable and can be followed..

3 Superior attack stone give 16 instead of 20.

4. Rowan drops book for level 2 bow skill...we do not have bows in our version

5.  Compressing Provision Box for 1800 common Treasure redeemed Vouchers not working
(can someone check this I need my vouchers - Ele)

6. Guild Hall Guild caretaker NPC  > Exchange guild contribution for items > Guild's box for 1500 contribution cannot be opened.

7. When maxing out a stat with epic refines, the stat turns green instead of red colored.

8. If you re-log in the secret isle instance, your character gets permanently marked with the Give up button and that small red exclamation mark.
Then if you join Crete for example, the text overlaps. I don't know how to get rid of this. I cant leave tower since the two Give up buttons overlap.

9.  (needs confirmation from another player as a game wide problem)
When I'm in guild instance I lost power and close my pc
When I return and try to go in, I cant go in.  (Guild instance should reset in 3 days - ele)

10. (needs confirmation from another player as a game wide problem)
When I try to open map the map for guild ini. try to give up and not make nothing.
that problem with map i have on all place.

11. Level 4 in the Secret Isle instance doesn't reward any points no matter how many monsters you kill. You end up failing the level, so you don't receive extra rewards.

12.  Beginner quest line still breaks at #71 & 72 "An Exclusive Offer" and "Double-edged Sword". Both quests show up at the same time and are not numbered in the voyage log or the quest tracker.  If you do "Double-edged Sword" first the quest line disappears and support can not fix it.  Only "fix" is to start over with a new character.  (was broken before patch - but continually angers and loses new players)

-------------------------------------

updated Saturday September 25 21:20 GMT

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-25 22:26:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

We will try to fix the bugs if we can.
u know ,it's a old game ,so it's hard for the software engineer to review the old code .
Thank you for ur support.

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-27 00:01:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bug
Battleforest still don t give us any modification stones and dailies are still ages old
Thank you !

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.