Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98539

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Discussion] Post here if you are also having Constant Disconnect from game

[Copy link] 14/906

Posted on 2021-07-09 05:36:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Who else have non-stop disconnections? Its very very annoying to fight with 15 accounts- one disconnects, i log it back but at the same time 4 others are off, 2 mins later all 15 are gone...
WHAT IS GOING ON??? That began to happen before a month or 2. And it's not only me because every time when this happens Seville port is like after maintenance, empty... FoK its about time to start doing your job and do it properly because the lack of complains about those disconnections in the forum is not good. That shows thatthe players either don't give a F^%*&% anymore about the game and they prefer to do something else, OR they they have accounts on BBO... Whatever the reason- its not good so 
           DO YOUR JOB!!!
now in chinese

还有谁一直断线? 与 15 个帐户打架非常烦人 - 一个断开连接,我将其重新登录,但同时其他 4 个帐户关闭,2 分钟后所有 15 个都消失了......

到底是怎么回事??? 那是在一两个月前开始发生的。而且不仅仅是我,因为每次发生这种情况时,塞维利亚港口就像在维护之后,空荡荡的...... FoK是时候开始做你的工作并正确地做,因为缺乏抱怨 关于论坛中的那些断线是不好的。 这表明玩家要么不再对游戏给予 F^%*&% 而是他们更喜欢做其他事情,要么他们在 BBO 上拥有帐户......不管是什么原因 - 这并不好所以

做你的工作!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

changed title of thread to reflect actual problem - ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-07-09 09:46:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

well done fok you've destroyed this game

Signature
Posted on 2021-07-09 13:53:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would TRY running only about 2 or 3 characters on one computer at one time.

I have found that which ever character is being used/moved tends to use the computers resources and the connection will often get better as the character is moved constantly.

that being said... we have this problem game wide every so often.

Last time it was Columbus server only... but before that it varied from player to player... I don't think anyone ever figured out what was going on or how to fix it the time before the Columbus problem.

All IGG ever says is to try a VPN.

sometimes it is because the signal hop to the US has to go through many countries in Europe first and/or then it gets pushed to slow lines once it reaches the US (which is legal in the US for providers to push non subscribers signals to slower lines).
Storms can affect the lines as can general traffic/ time of day.

The game servers (at last look) are in Santa Clara California which is southern San Francisco, California.

so everyone in Europe has an unreasonably long route to the servers.

- Ele

I did a trace to the MMP server address we have
* i am not positive these addresses are good anymore because it use to say IGG servers were the last stop!

Even I get a slow down when my signal goes to Sanfrancisco?... but its not bad for me because I am relatively close to the servers.
the slowest are the last 2 when it hits Voxel hosting  lines.

see the post
How to check your internet connection for lag, dropped packages, & path
for addresses and more.

Please note:
If you use a VPN try a few different address!
When I chose a San Francisco vpn location I actually got a worse connection than through Seattle.
it routed from San Francisco to Los Angeles then to San Jose then back to San Francisco.
I think the Skyunion address "pao" is Palo Alto, California (just south-east of San Francisco on the east side of the southern peninsula)

* re-did MMP trace on 7/10 - 19:10 GMT - much better connection but see next pic...

did a 2nd trace a few minutes later ( 7/10 - 19:25 GMT).... you can see how random connections are:
notice I now have some pings that are pretty high.

I also do not know why in the above picture it shows 100% packet loss at the last hop... yet is ok in the next trace.

For comparison I traced to the forums.. and i get the same provider  and the way it should look... with the blocked address.

trace done 7/9 - 20:30 ish GMT

Signature
Posted on 2021-07-09 14:36:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks for the info. i have no problem running 31 accounts at the same time but as i said from about 1 or 2 months from time to time i have non- stop disconnections (incl just now those 14 went offline) for few hours or a day like today. i've noticed whenever my stalls DC some of the ppl around them also DC. in Seville is the same thing- like after maintenance. i hope tomorrow  to be ok ... *now the 15th account went off... unplayable and all day i am swearing like crazy.

Signature
Posted on 2021-07-09 14:38:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

same bullshit here

Signature
Posted on 2021-07-09 14:55:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

is this happening on just one server or all servers?

please post server you experience disconnects on.

-------------------

sry gtg to work....

contact support so they know is all i can suggest.

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-07-09 15:45:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am from the MMP server, for the others idk

Signature
Posted on 2021-07-11 16:01:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

i thought it was just me, been really bad the past week or so very hard to keep accounts online

Signature
Posted on 2021-07-11 21:16:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok it happened to me too

I was playing at about 0210 GMT Monday and froze for over 2 minutes...
i just had to shut the game down.

no idea whats going on..
as there was no session halted or any other indications.

oh and I was only playing ONE account....
with a forum page (Firefox) open.
And I was using a VPN.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-07-12 02:25:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have this occur on both VCO and BBO so it's not only a VCO problem.
On BBO we have narrowed the problem down to a few servers in Germany - whenever your traffic goes through there, for some reason at random time you will experience the same "few clients dced" scenario. Using a VPN helps me by changing my traffic route from those problematic points and this solves my problems.

As for VCO you can also track and pin point the problem, but this requires atleast a few different people from different countries to trace their traffic routes. And even if you do, it's not like there is much you can do to solve it.

Signature