Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98671

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Can we get some new IM event

[Copy link] 5/722

Posted on 2021-06-11 09:36:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey dears

I miss some new event instead the Pirate jackpot, that was nice event
Can we get somethink for IM buyers, wich buy less than 5k IM ?

Thank you

Signature
Mov Columbus
Posted on 2021-06-11 14:55:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Looong ago we had an event for a short while just like the (New)Pirate king's event, where you did not have to spend as much....
(This was before the IM re-vamp during the old IM buy event)

IMHO
You have to realize IGG is all about $$$.

Having an event for less $$ would just take away the players that push themselves/ their pocket book to make the 5k purchases monthly... ending in less money for IGG

...and therefore probably why they stopped it.

and yes I "laugh" at that amount of 5k IM because that is a such a sizable amount of my monthly pay that I have NEVER participated.

Not all of us earn 3 figure salaries.

again IMHO
As for creating a NEW event it probably will not happen.
VCO has reached the point where IGG will not invest any time or money in the game, and only fix game breaking problems.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-15 04:15:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

The browser won't support the flash any more .

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-15 08:51:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

up the post to be easier to be seen and also encourage people to come with ideas

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2021-06-15 14:27:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you think about the old flash "event/games"...

they were all a "chance" type thing... ie a gatcha type
where IGG could change the "payout" rate.

since we know IGG will not be spending money (ie. paying an employee) to program anything relating to our game...
Even if a simple program were suggested (to be created) they probably would not create it.

Now if there were a free program/game out there where they could control the outcome...maybe... but because they are a business it still probably wouldn't be free to them.

sorry I am definitely NOT a programmer so no idea how mini games are done now a days.
Also I should note that even if one of us players programmed it for them they probably would not use it.
I seem to remember; DSOFA had offered to program / change code (probably for the game though) in the distant past and I do not think IGG even gave a "NO" they just ignored him.... but I am sure DSOFA can tell the story more accurately.

but if someone does know how to code... it wouldn't hurt to ask (first) if they wanted a new event/game coded for them.

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-18 13:08:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

just maybe a dumb question. im not a computer genius BUT cant they possible do a mini game with rewards similar to the jackpot event? every 1k IM purchased you get a chance of getting something? or thats only possible with flash player ?

Signature