Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 98461

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Discussion] Quest : Novice growth

[Copy link] 1/326

Posted on 2021-06-03 05:56:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have two main novice quests that I have completed but I cannot find NPC to validate the quests.

The two quests are :

- Understand the daily quests ( Need 40x magnetic ore )

- Materials for equipment improvement ( Need  1x refined magnetic ore and 1x ancient stone )

It is marked that to validate the quests, it is necessary to speak to the '' Quest giver '' but that of Seville and Athens does not work. So where ?

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-03 14:41:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can not be 100% sure about this because all my characters that are in a guild are above lvl 150 and can not get this quest line anymore but:

The Novice Growth tasks are from the guild hall.

(I am thinking you were trying the "daily instance quest giver" ie. daily task giver in Athens and Seville)

------------------------------------------------

There was also an OLD quest? (reported in 2015) for the suit material exchanger that use to be in Seville
that took refined magnetic ore and ancient stone.

----------------------------------------------

Check your voyage log and see what the quest are listed under
ie. the tab and any other headings and fully open the quest descriptions.... to look for clues... post a screen shot of the open task if it is confusing... maybe it will jog my memory.

it is also possible these quests are not around anymore (you took them long ago) and that they were removed with an update.... and you have to quit them (button at bottom of voyage log) so they disappear.

as a note the guide on refined MO and ancient stones was written in 2012 - so these quests are rather old content.

- Ele

checked a couple of alts and they do not have these quests - so these quests are likely old possibly deleted content.

please reply with which npc and where you had to go once you do find the correct one.

Signature