Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 98461

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Palenque Battle Suggestion

[Copy link] 3/429

Posted on 2021-05-24 06:16:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello!

Palenque battle has been out for quite some time already so we kind of have a feeling about what`s it about

I wish to be considered the following advices for improvements for a better experience in this instance/event, talking from the user experience point of view of both alt farm and main player.

I will start by reminding the old, already discovered bugs, 
ex: powerslash the boss, which makes the boss super tanky and can be used to sabotage a team.

Everybody knows star soul is the future and require a lot of star essence which can only be obtained in that instance at the current time. besides tons of other good stuff like serpent stone and luminous.etc

Suggestion: Make other ways to get those things in game. Get the new dailies done, bring drops in battle forest and porto , let us farm solo instances for next 10 decades , not events and piss other people off.

Another suggestion that can fix the alts army would be to make palenque as crete, 1 char per computer, but this would drastically remove the chance to advance in the game since it is the only event that can actually be farmed for +++

BUT i suggest make palenque as petro fortress: 500-700k instance for alts, 700+ for mains, those can be adjusted even more

This way can still farm but not destroy the games of some mains with alts, maybe some alts have many points anyway so still enter in main`s instance.

or leave it as now and just make it daily with a lot more entries but less required people to start it. Or even make it without limit of entering per day/week

I farm the event and i sometimes understand other people scream omg alts, but on the other hand I understand that not farming will not advance any further.
ALSO there are countless of exemples in which 3 alts in 1 team without doing shit wins, and my main looses alone in other team, so i also encourge ragers think a lot before flaming because there are 15 people inside and the variables are too many.

I encourge people to come with other solutions, but nevertheless, who has power to change something, listen to us, the users, what is left of us...

PS to be understood, I farm the instance and i don`t mind other people farm it, but we can make some changes so the people that don`t farm it, stop being affected in any way

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2021-05-24 07:39:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

the only thing i would change from it is to make it like cretes, if you are afk you get kicked out ! stockpyling afk alt is anoying in palenque. my actual main 650k is more usefull to the team then 10 700k + afk people.

Signature
Posted on 2021-05-31 13:30:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Our dear admin had his chance to improve the game in the moment when Drinkers  decided to leave and took a big chunck out of this game regarding IM spending.But he did not.MOre left he did not .I could tell you 1mil ideeas and none will be aplied,he lost interest in the game and now we are on life support.
 So i can contribue to your ideea essences were added in chinese version to yizhou drops and 180 istances.We could have the same....not
  To be honest our only survival chance would be migrating whit the  european cousin like russians did.They have merged and they are more populated than ever.

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-01 11:20:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Admin is for Forums , the tec side is limited to fun and few temps . The game exist to earn cash , change cost cash and the company is deep into phone and hand held games , if tec increase allowed porting of PC to phone they may in future go that way . This game started in 2002 , for IGG it was a feature game , 2006 . IMO the game started losing players 2010 . At this point it is simply a small niche game . Having the other game is like two fat guys trying to eat one donut . I can't speak for future . But I can guess . Have fun with friends and as long as we Exist together , the other game has a very bad track record . So who knows ?

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org