Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98671

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] We are one event short/ wrong events being run this weekend

[Copy link] 3/668

Posted on 2021-03-12 05:22:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh mighty Gods of  Vco ...we are one event short in the list ..There is no Ares event plus the link for BlackBeard is broken it takes u to clouds event

Signature
Posted on 2021-03-12 05:59:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are getting so less ammount of modify stone and now we don't even get euro ares event ?rofl    .     euro event each 1 month now ? is igg that greedy ?

Signature
Posted on 2021-03-12 08:21:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

the more dollars u pay them the less free gifts you get. so pay them moooore.

Signature
Posted on 2021-03-12 14:42:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh that's funny...

I posted the notice here in the Forum as they were creating the notice on the news pages and the link worked then...  lol

here is the link to the Blackbeard event;  http://vc.igg.com/news/newscon.php?aid=11046

as for the "missing event";
I have posted events and dates since January, so we can see the pattern... unfortunately I missed posting most the events in December ( and they over write each weeks events so they can not be seen after the week is over) ... so a 100% certain full pattern can not be seen yet, but I'd say with the data below there is 90% certainty.

Date format; Month/Friday beginning of weekend date (year 2021)

Battleground is NOT run during Transfer times which was February 16- March 1, 2021

Event3/12**3/52/262/192/122/51/291/221/151/81/10/00/00/0
Free lunchxxxxxxxxxxx
Double Dropxxxxxxxxxxx
Time is Moneyxxx
Black Beard LExxx
Elusive Blackbeardxxx
Navigation CCxx
Strife of Europexxxx

Looking at the data it seems like all events are run every 4th week...
except Strife which was run every other week (with EB or NCC).
(Strife 2/26 would have been skipped due to transfers)

Looking at this weekends posted events and then the mess up of the Navigation CC link...

**I think this weekend was Suppose to be a Navigation CC and Strife weekend... and that someone screwed up somewhere.
(Blackbeard LE should have been Next weekend 3/19)
OR
they are about to totally change the schedule.

-Ele

ps. I sent support a message.... if everybody complains to support it might get fixed.

Signature