Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 98541

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Explained] Hot sale frequency / change and refreshing items

[Copy link] 3/689

Posted on 2021-02-26 05:10:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Fok, 

The current sale is here for a week already and also the stuff inside it is not getting any restock.

--------------------------------

Changed title of thread as this does not warrant FOK participation and is explained below.
- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-02-26 15:07:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

This subject gets brought up every month or 2 ... and there is a guide that explains it...unfortunately we know IGG will not do anything to educate the players about how the sales work... so not much I can do but link the guide to every one of these questions:

There are no new sales the last week or so, of the month - there have not been for years.
the last sale stays up (items if not sold out, still able to be purchased) until a new one is put up.

The last 2+ years; the last sale of the month is the one with the Military Wills.

for more info on how sales work see the guide:
Hot Sales; How to know what will be on sale and when

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-02-28 06:48:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

so i need to read a guide to make fok knowing i want spend some IM?
how about they they gonna look themself sometimes and maintain it?
including changing of sale after 2 days and restocking

Signature
Posted on 2021-02-28 16:05:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fok knows people want to spend money as does IGG or the game would not exist.

You need to read the guide IF you want to find out what items come on sale on what days of the month... then plan you IM spending accordingly.
It was only because I thought I saw a pattern to the sales, that I decided to spend the hours to see if there really was a pattern.  And, I figured if there was a pattern; then people could stop asking for certain items that were coming on sale anyway. - Doing this also helped figure out what items Never go on sale (so far; fallen star shards, Mazu's tears, Mistarille steel and pretty much anything at the top of this page or anything recently added to the item mall).

The Hot sales ARE maintained.
As I said before there is ALWAYS a week or so at the end of the month when sales are not re-stocked and the items are not changed.
And during the rest of month sales are usually changed every 2-4 days.

IF by "maintain it" you mean re-stock the sales... sometimes they will re-stock after a thread asks for an item to be re-stocked... but not often.
That is how they keep us buying... by offering a limited amount of sale items so that we will try again to buy the next time it is on sale. (or if we REALLY want it now, we will buy it at full price)

If you are wanting an Exact schedule.... you won't ever get it.  by keeping a varying schedule, it forces the players to keep looking at the sales... and hopefully buying things other than what their first intention was.

This is the marketing / sales model that IGG has been using since the beginning of the game.

- ele

Signature