i open a accont in in igg but i can to start to play vco how i register to vco to can play ?
After you create an IGG account, you then link/activate games on the account
When activating a game it will ask you for a username for the game you activate.
First create an IGG account at https://www.igg.com/
(IGG and VCO pages sometimes act separately and sometimes they are linked - yes it is a mess)
1) Go to (VCO PAGE) http://vc.igg.com/main.php and login using email + password, then where is says "Welcome", there should be an "activate" link at the top.
[if you have an old account, but have not played in 6 months go to http://www.vc.igg.com/event/reactivate/index.php to re-activate your account]
2) after the "IGG Welcome, screen" then there is a screen where you can create an IGG pages nick name... but I have not found that the nick name links to anything else... I tend to put descriptors of my accounts in the nick name such as "Planter" or "logger" or "junk alt#5"... which can (also) be done much much later ..or not at all.
3a) Download the game: http://vc.igg.com/download/client.php
After the main download and before you start the game:
Be careful and check that you have done the manual updates in order... up to version .150 (March 2021)
3b) Then ALWAYS Run/Start the game in Administer mode
* you use game icon not a web page to start the game
(Start in admin mode or the game program will not start correctly
- auto updates during start up do not always work correctly; that's why you did manual updates )
3c)Then log into the game
When you log into the game first you choose what server you want to play on- FYI "Battle server" is not a regular server so DO NOT choose "Battle Server".
3d) The next screen asks for VCO ACCOUNT (ie. Username) and Password - NOT email
3e) the next screens will have your create or choose character names
4) Make a note on paper or maybe a non erasable drive of your account name(s) password(s) and the email address they are linked too!!
Then hide it somewhere... IGG will not help you if you loose your account information.
You will need to know which server you want to be/play on.
MMP is most populated and has most pvp, Columbus is also populated pretty well, Zhenghe is VERY quiet/ low population.
It is not worth it to try to transfer new characters to different servers. Transfers cost real money unless it is during one of the 2 yearly "event" transfers..... so if you find you do not like your server just make a new character on a different server.
If you are a new player; PLEASE READ the beginning posts of the following guide and follow along with the quests that are numbered starting at post #4 in the;
New / Beginning Player Start and Quest Line Guide
The guide will answer a LOT of your new player questions and you will find most players have been here so long they have forgotten answers to beginner questions.
synopsis of info taken from another thread from here
I will assume you meant register your other IGG account... if you have a VCO account that means it is already registered and may or may not be activated.
I will need more information:
did you first create an IGG Account?
Is this a brand new account?
1) can you sign into the IGG pages: https://www.igg.com/
perhaps you activated already?
2) check if the game is activated
3) are there zeros in the brown box at the top left if the VCO pages?
please see the pictures and log in help section of the thread about 3/4 of the way down the thread at:
IGG Customer Support Links; contact info
4) I noticed the IGG main site pages are currently having problems with Firefox Browser (Saturday March 13, 2021 14:30 EST)..... so that may be contributing to the problem.
If you continue to have problems please make a NEW thread stating everything you have tried in detail..... AND contact support