Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 98672

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Discussion] Log in issues - Session Halted

[Copy link] 1/484

Posted on 2021-01-08 10:41:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

i was logged into my account yesterday looking at my IM points and all that and today i cant log in to see my im points or use them even got session halted on the website. it keeps telling me try again later in the igg log in . yesterday i was abel to get in today i cant. pls hlp me thanks. btw if this helps i can log into the game with that account but i just cant get into the home page log in on website thank you i also made this account just to make this post so log in is possible .

Signature
Posted on 2021-01-08 16:22:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

When ever the VCO websites say "session halted" no one can log into the game.

Do All 3 below:

1) take a screen shot of the session halted page

2) contact support and let them know that the website says session halted so they can re- set the website servers.  - send them a copy of the session halted screen shot (their English isn't always that great but a picture with web address and error message explains it all)

3) make a post here in the forum- title the post: VCO website says session halted with Date and time AND
Post the screen shot of the session halted page.  This way maybe Funofking will see it first (before support) ...and other players can say they see it happening as well.

if you can not log into IGG site  -  In the past, that has not been reported as happening at same time as VCO session halted but is possible... - I suppose there would be no way of reporting it if you can't log into IGG support or the VCO forum....

* VCO websites occasionally have the session halted.... usually the IGG websites are o.k. when this happens.

Often the problem  it is caught and fixed  with in an hour.  but if no one reports it then it can go on for quite some time.

- Ele

Signature