Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98463

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Discussion] How many forum mods/game players testing new patch?

Close [Copy link] 16/5754

Posted on 2017-04-30 09:13:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

that's all he ever does... in any normal game he would've been banned long time ago

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-30 22:31:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

I locked this thread and someone unlocked it again. Accusations have continued. Okay, I'll leave it open, but if I see more accusations, I'll be muting everyone who continues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I left it unlocked by error after making some corrections and cleaning up .
 My error , sorry for the mix up .

-ledhed-
05/02/2017

Showing locked again. Hope it stays that way.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2017-05-01 23:50:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want to point out Dsofa with this kind of behavior you can see why players are like this, no other mods act like this and you are the new comer but act like you are the big boss, you need to stop acting like this and except the fact that the players are important here without us this game is nothing, i know you are also a player but acting like a big boss with too much power goes to your head and you are being like funo care more about power then the players!!

if you want to mute me fine but i also sent a copy of this to igg complaints all you do is lock threads left,right and center if u don"t agree with something or someone is truthful, no other mods have this behavior..

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-02 01:07:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you serious? Remove all guides he made and tell me how many guides left on forum. I guess people only see what they want to see.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-02 01:39:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guides have nothing to do with someone abusing power, thats just a joke if you think its ok for a player to abuse that power,he is a player just like the rest of us, and its not my problem im not abusing the game or forums just coz he does not like something someone says he mutes or locks threads and this is not decent behavior from a mod, do you see ledhead,ele,funo or any other mod acting like this no you dont. so if you think writing guides entitles you to act like a spoilt kid then be my guest just proves this game is going down the drain quicker and people like you are helping it.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-02 09:35:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

... laughs....

the idea that locking 1 thread is "abusing power"...

Thread was most likely unlocked by Led when he wanted to make a reply.... not sure why he did not re-lock it, he gave no reason to us for unlocking it, so that is only reason i did not re-lock it.

DSOFA locked the thread because the name calling was starting to repeat itself... so he shut down a thread to stop the continuous flaming before it got out of hand.

Looks like this just might continue?

Ok ill be NICE... here's the one and only warning I am giving:

No more flaming or blaming in this thread or i will re-lock it.

Can't anyone stay on subject?

- Ele

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I am getting Old and did think I locked the door after I left . This just PROVES beyond a doubt why the thread was locked in the first place . It is now LOCKED . Hope it keeps , I cleaned up some things and was wondering how players could still make changes after the thread is locked or a ban is issued. IF we get an ADMIN it needs be looked into .

-ledhed-
 1:36 pm 05 / 02 / 2017
 Sorry for the mix up .

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-02 10:05:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

do you represent IGG? are you hire by IGG vco Staff? that why you think you deserved to be in the  test server, i'm going to give you an example in WOW when patch coming soon like we are now in like legion the select few ppl to join the test server not everyone in lots of ppl pay for PTR(Player test Realm) but they still not allowed in the  prepatch. it is like it IGG and only IGG by their represent aka the mods ALso FUNOFking  can do the same if they want  too they will ask certain player to help them out in the test server. You can send million complains to IGG nothing going to happen, what you going to say? that you deserve more than IGG represented to be in the test server? LMAO, ROFLMAO this made my day omg, i can see iGG taking your complain put into wall and read it when they wanna laugh.

Is sad when you see players acting like spoiled kids when they want a candy and they could not have it.

Signature