Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 2573

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guides] Palenque - everything we have on it

Close [Copy link] 3/280

Posted on 2020-06-24 14:27:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

This guide will be locked and in the guides section
it consists of cut and paste from players on the subject

as of June 25, 2020 there are 4 pages/ posts... be sure to scroll and read them all.

If you want to add anything make a post in the discussion area... I will cut and paste it to this thread/guide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From razvanboss32 originally posted here

A few of my ideas;

The most important point here is use chat I guess. Cause if you talk with your team, you can decide all of thing together.

Everyone wants to do palenque's quests, but win is most important of them. So dont go to the boss in start of game. If you try to get a flag, this is more useful to win. When you made a difference then you can go to do quest that hit to boss.

Everyone knows connection between flag and boss. If your team have more flag than other team, you can hit to their boss.

I guess 2 hitter is enough for the boss for first 10 minutes of game. Cause while others are trying to get flag, hitters can hit to boss. 

When pakal spawn, use chat for who at pakal , who at boss , about lose or win pakal.

If you are losing pakal, open the map. And look map that "where is pakal?". Then go to flag on not between pakal and boss. Cause when pakal died, enemies will use that road.

if you are getting pakal, type "go to the boss" in the chat when pakal has half or quarter HP.

For low players;  
+ if you want to kill a enemy, you should go base of enemy. If you are lucky, you can meet afk lows

+ if you need to win that is important, try to get flag. I think 70hp flag is best for lows. Cause strongs accounts usually try to get other flags. When you are hitting the boss, dont use Power Slash.(I dont know other skills for other characters.) (All skills listed in next post)

+ When you hit to the boss for quest, try to hide from losers of your enemy. Yes "losers" , cause low accounts can't hit much to boss. Let it to hit. Also maybe it might be spy for losers.  

For strongs;

+ They know everything. Just have to use chat  

Hope this guide can help for those who do not know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From plam987 in the same thread

Not only Power Slash bugs the bosses - everything that reduces their def stats - TH skill that reduces DR, hydra heads and so on.
(skills listed in next post)

The freeze at 1 hour mark only happens at Saturday during  09:00  - 11:00 EST (14:00 - 16:00 GMT).   To avoid that just either dont entry at all during that time and wait for the next one, or pay attention to the time and stop before the freeze happens.

Tip from me, ALWAYS have backup client open and rdy to login. Since palenque seems to bring a whole new batch of login problems, sometimes it helps to login from a new client when you have issues!

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-24 14:29:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

from Goshawk originally posted here

Lately I've seen a few players complaining about killing "Pakal" boss and instead of their team getting "6-0" flags it is the enemy team who gets it.

Let me explaing why: the Pakal boss has 200kk HP and this means whichever team does more than 50% of the 200kk HP total (100kk HP) gets the buff.

Knowing this, it DOES NOT matter which team does the last hit or whoever "gets aggro". If you come late to Pakal, the mob has only 80kk HP left, your purpose should be to kill all enemies and delay the killing of Pakal as much as possible because if the mob dies the enemies will get the buff.

Also, regarding the 2 team bosses you should

NEVER use abilities which effect the bosses' Damage Reduction or Defense stats.

Abilities such as:
1) Power Slash (CP Ability),
2) Penetrating Shot (TH Ability),
3) Armor Rend (RMO Ability).
4)  Star Soul skill, Bullseye, which lowers the target's Defense and Damage Reduction when attacking in Kiss of The Holy Gun state.
5) Hydra head Scorching Fire

has the chance of lowering target Defense.

I think I covered it all, if I forgot anything please add it.

(added spaces and numbers, bolds and picture to make reading easier  -ele)
-----------------------------
From Flamewars in the same thread

"mini bosses" next to flags:

There is 2 flags which have a mini boss defending them. One mini "boss" is part of red team one is part of blue team.

If u turn the flag next to them into their enemy colour (e.g red "mini" boss flag into blue) he will shoot the flag until its "dead" and turns into colour of his team again.

So when u take this flags u want to make sure that u kill the boss after.

Respawn of players:
Also if someone dies near a flag of his colour and then the flag change colour he will still respawn there, because its important for the respawn what is the next colour in the dead guys colour when he  DIES not when he respawns

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-24 14:33:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

on the powerslash bug

reported here by  johnnyx7 12/15/2019

The boss in Palenqua is buged. When you use Power Slash on him instead of doing more damage you do much much less. The problem actually is that people put alts in there and when they get in opposite team they just go and Power Slash the boss so they just cheat to win. Please fix that as fast as possible cause it mess up the ballance.

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-24 14:41:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently June 24, 2020

On not being able to log back in after Palenque

First;
If you get stuck  just keep trying to log into battle server then log into a regular server
It could take minutes, hours and in a few cases days before you can access your character.

I suggest everyone play in the 2nd and 3rd event times.
If you HAVE to play in the first time slot...only play within the first 50 minutes then STOP.

I have read back through a lot of threads so here is my working theory on the issue:

Palenque Schedule

SaturdaySunday 
09:00  - 11:00 EST
(14:00 - 16:00 GMT)

14:00  - 17:00 EST
(19:00 - 21:00 GMT)

19:00 - 21:00 EST
(00:00 - 02:00 GMT)
09:00  - 11:00 EST
(14:00 - 16:00 GMT)

14:00  - 17:00 EST
(19:00 - 21:00 GMT)

19:00 - 21:00 EST
(00:00 - 02:00 GMT)

95% report it happening the first Saturday time slot.
However the problem also occurred Sunday in the first time slot back in March and April.
there were no reports when Columbus server could not participate June 20 & 21.

Why??

Just look at the times the event takes place for players in Europe!
And then think about what percentage of our player base is in Europe.

As I have said before... there is a queuing system to get into the event but not one to get out...which makes no sense.

Obviously the volume of players trying to log back into the regular servers is PART of the problem. (programming and memory space could be others)

There is only ONE log in server (all 3 log in servers listed at start up have the same address).  The log in server just can not handle 50? people trying to log in and out at once.

Since we can pretty much assume it will never be fixed....
(no way IGG will reprogram the event to properly cue out of the event..)

again I just suggest everyone play in the 2nd and 3rd event times.
If you HAVE to play in the first time slot...only play within the first 50 minutes then STOP.

and I'll add palm987's suggestion:
ALWAYS have backup client open and ready to login. Since Palenque seems to bring a whole new batch of login problems, sometimes it helps to login from a new client when you have issues!

- Ele

Signature