This guide is based on the news release http://vc.igg.com/news/3255/The_New_Buyback_System!.html
however a few items and notes and examples have been added for clarity - Ele
The New Buyback System!
Apr 18, 2012
Voyage Century Online takes it one step further in your gaming experience, with the Buyback option! No need to bang your head against the table anymore for accidentally selling away what you actually need – you can now buy them back at the same price you sold them for!
1) With a new Buyback option in NPC merchant shop interfaces, you can now buy their goods, sell stuff to them, AND buy back what you accidentally sold!
**"Buy back" refers to the "Purchase" tab on all Sales NPC's interfaces (Blacksmith, Tailor, Alchemist, Pet Merchant, Shipyard Boss, etc...)
2) Items sold to the NPC will appear in the order they were sold in the Buyback interface, with each item taking up 1 slot. The price of these items will the same as that you sold them to the NPC for.
3) Once you buy back a sold item in the "Purchase" tab, the bought item will disappear from that list.
4) There are only 18 slots in the Buyback tab; when you sell the 19th item, the 1st entry will be replaced.
5) Any item(s) that remains in the Buyback tab for more than 5 minutes will be deleted automatically.
(Mouse over the item in the interface to see how many minutes are left before it disappears count down is in full number minutes)
6) If you visit another area, ie. change scenes or go offline, the Buyback list will be emptied even if you still have time left on your items.
7) Items sold to the npc will appear in the "purchase" tab of other sales npc's in the same scene if with in the 5 minute existence time.
8) Only players above Lv 55 may make use of the Buyback option.
9) You may only use the Buyback option TWICE per 24 hours....
Example: if you sell 1 group of 10 conch shells, one group of 15 conch shells and one group of 30 conch shells you will not be able to buy back all your conch shells.
**Read the white public chat, a message will appear after you click the item you want to buy back, telling you that you have 1 more purchase left or it will tell you how long you must wait until you are able to make next buy back purchase.
Selling and buying back an item that says "bound after being equipped" will NOT bind the item.
Selling and buying back an item that says " bound after being picked up" WILL Bind the item.
[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2012-8-16 10:08 ]