Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 2565

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Guides] Crete, Gibraltar, North Sea Battle Instances

Close [Copy link] 2/12500

Posted on 2012-05-20 08:29:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

You can not reply to this guide because it is in the tutorials and guides section.
Please make all comments and update note to the discussion guide

Discussion; Crete, Gibraltar, North Sea Battle Instances
http://forum.vc.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=54671

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added Loot info from Sanreal 7/6/2012  - Ele
Added 450 skill pt entry requirement for North Sea instance 3/4/15  - Ele

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after hours of searching and wasted time with LS I decided to create this guide for people like me. This is my first guide so go easy on me

Helpful hints:
I completed all these Instances with a level 10 raider and level 9 cannons and had no problem doing it alone, teamed with an alt of course.  Just be sure to have some repair kits and healing kits with you.  Also and this is the biggest thing, have a lot of Ammo, I go though almost 10000 per instance.
If I have left something out please let me know, and I will edit it.

Sea Battle Instance (aka. Copy)
"Need to be in a team to enter the instance"

Crete Pirates Instance:
"Recommended for player Level 15 or higher"

This is the easiest of the 3 instance. You start by accepting a quest called "Revenge" from "Felas Jill, The Victim" in Athens Port(48.6 19.0), from there you will head out to sea and head south to Crete and the entrance to the instance is just east of Crete offshore "See Screenshot Below". Once you enter the instance, you will encounter low level pirate ships, 3 Mini Bosses and 1 final boss named "Iron Hand Edwar's Devil Pirate Flagship".  You can collect many items in here such as low level cannons, Figureheads, Rare Gold and refining stones to improve your figurehead. After you finish off Edward Flagship head back to Felas Jill and submit your quest to get the reward of Profession EXP 4million, and Silver Box.

Loot:
cannon balls
FH levell 4,5 (last boss)
PM cannons level 4, 5 (last boss)
Rare Gold
Sea witch ore
Sea spirit Ore
Holy judgment stone
Quality Refines

Devourer clothes and refines for them

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2015-3-5 06:04 ]

Signature
Posted on 2015-03-04 08:44:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Gibraltar Instance:
"Recommended for player Level 40 or higher"

This is the middle of the range for the sea battle instance. You start by accepting a quest called "For the glory of Lord" from   Seville’s Archbishop Gustaf Terole, in Seville Port(62.6  -48.7), from there you will head out to sea again and head south out of Seville and the entrance right there, you will be able to see Seville from the instance entrance "See Screenshot below". Once you enter the instance you will encounter mid range pirate ships, 3 Mini Bosses, and 1 final boss named Bsrribar's Genesis.  Again just like Crete, you can collect cannons, figureheads, rare gold, and refining stones. After defeating the Barribar, head back to Seville to submit your quest to get the reward of Profession EXP 6 million, and Silver Box.

Loot:
cannon balls
FH level 5-8
PM cannons level 5-8
Rare Gold
Blaze Stone
Windstorm Stone

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2015-3-4 05:54 ]

Signature
Posted on 2015-03-04 08:45:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

North Sea Pirate Instance:
Recommended for player Level 50 or higher

Must have 450 General skill points to enter.  (ctrl+c > skill tab...general skill)

This is the hardest of the 3 sea battle instance; you start by accepting a quest called "Vanquish the Norwegian Pirates" Dro McCain in London Port
(-59.1 -54.5), from there you will head out to sea and travel east toward Oslo, the instance is just south of Oslo “See Screenshot Below".  Once you enter the instance be prepared you will be attacked almost immediately upon entering the instance, these are upper level pirates ships.  You will also encounter 3 Mini Bosses, and the final boss "Nordic Pirate Admiral Carl Emanuel's Zeus".  Just like the others you can collect cannons figureheads, rare gold,refining stones,captain signets and dictators. After defeating Carl Emanuel's Zeus, head back to London to submit your quest and obtain your reward of Profession Exp 8 million, and 1 Gold Box.

Loot:
cannon balls
FH level 7-9
PM cannons level 8-10
Rare Gold
Blaze Stone
windstorm Stone
Holy Stone                                 

Explosive Stone

Dictator's Signet

Captain's Signet

Just as a note .... these figureheads drop from the Boss. They are used for Storm Voyage Exploring Industry Points
Each figurehead is worth 200 exploring points each.
You will need 50 of these figureheads to max the category's points   - ele 3/3/15.

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2015-3-4 06:25 ]

Signature