Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 2519

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Guides] Effacing (redistributing) Stunt skills/points & Demote/un-learn Ph 2 skill

Close [Copy link] 19/10766

Posted on 2010-11-27 15:04:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Another WARNING !!!!

I effaced my falchion stunts today, costed 90 IM points as mentioned above.

BUT I also lost following stuntpoints:

seabattle: grappling 12 points,
barehand: restore concentration 12 points,
medicine: healing 12 points,
fishing: maintanance of fishing net 7 points

I reported it to Tom at Livesupport with screenshots and now I await their mysterious tech department.

I told him I expected to be compensated for the silver coins, that it cost to upgrade them again, and he replied that that would only be a fair solution when they looked into it. He also told that it was a known bug, but didn't happen that often.

So if you consider effacing stuntpoints then please be very careful to check which others you probably lost too.

Signature
Posted on 2010-11-27 15:09:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by xanthian31 at 2010-11-26 15:30
*Warning*
About 24 hours after I effaced my Gun Stunts, I realized my Soul of Saber Stunt was missing!
I had to buy back Soul of Saber 1 and find a book to get Soul of Saber 2 back!

- Ele

yes, you need to relog a few times after you do it, that should erase all the ''extra stunts'' and then you just do a little math, add up how many extra skills got deleted, go to LS, and talk to them, they will give you money to buy the skills back.

Signature
Posted on 2010-11-27 16:18:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's not just the coin... but the time involved!

No big deal standing there and re-buying the stunts but...

It took me a few hours to FIND a level 2 SOS skill book!

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Eve
Monday, December 25, 2017
Posted on 2010-11-27 16:41:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

ekhem SOS2 is 50 perfec hides and 50 glass chinas on HI, quest which can be done 1 time, well some alts can help tho

Signature
Posted on 2010-11-27 17:48:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Luckily the skill I lost was SOS and not sword, or Axe....
Luckily someone GAVE me the perfect hides and Chine which otherwise i would have had to fish them up in high seas...and would have cost IM ...(bad word).
Luckily i had not done the HI quest... (that quest gives no indication what the reward is until you get it...grr)

Again it still took me a while to get the stuff together to go do the quest and get a book...
all to relearn a skill I had learned at least a year ago.

so dont try to "make it better" by saying in short "a book is easily gotten".

- Ele

ps. I did not take screen shots of all my skills and stunt points spent.... who would think to take 17 separate screen shots to double check that you didn't lose any stunts?

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2010-11-27 14:58 ]

Signature
Christmas Eve
Posted on 2010-11-27 19:58:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

they drop rare from fishing, if you ever need those just jump in an HI map, perfect hides and high class chines drop from mobs in HI like crazy... if i remember right, i used to get about 30 of each just by doing a quick run...
ppl dont usualy colect them coz they are worth 1 silver at npc, and they each weigh 1 load :/

Signature
Posted on 2010-11-28 03:00:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

axe and sword drop from bosses in HI i should have them somewhere, i also got over 700 hides and chines, actualy if i even go to do HI i drop them (50k for books at npc, 1 silver per hide/chine), if someone needs i can give some the only things is contact me, the gun book skill you can get from quest also but you need to kill lens tho so main/alt needs to have enought BH to enter instance

Signature
Posted on 2011-06-05 01:40:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

reply to find

Signature
Christmas Eve
Posted on 2011-06-05 11:57:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by xanthian31 at 2010-11-26 15:30
*Warning*
About 24 hours after I effaced my Gun Stunts, I realized my Soul of Saber Stunt was missing!
I had to buy back Soul of Saber 1 and find a book to get Soul of Saber 2 back!

- Ele

This is a bug then --it should NOT cost you anything as you didn't efface falchion ...so live support should fix it.

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2011-06-05 12:38:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

lol led this is an old thread i moved to the guides section... happened long ago... well many months ago.

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Eve