You can not reply to this guide because it is in the Tutorials and guides section.
Please post comments and information in a general discussion thread
You can apply for a Wedding Hall reservation at the gate of the church in London. The requirements to have a wedding are two wedding rings, a bouquet of flowers, and the wedding hall.
Follow these steps to make your wedding go smoothly.
1. You should send out your wedding invitations to your friends. Prepare the roses, rings, and your costume (which can be purchased from the NPC at the gate of the church in London).
2. You should reserve the Wedding Hall. When successful, the wedding reservation will be announced on all servers, and a countdown will start.
3. Meet with the NPC in London Church, and buy some flower baskets to decorate the Wedding Hall with.
4. Guests should come prepared with their costumes and gift money before attending the wedding. Both costumes and gift money can be purchased from the NPC in London Church.
5. Speak with the emcee, and the bride will walk down the aisle. The priest will announce that the two are a couple!
6. After the marriage is announced, a wedding ring icon will appear after the couples' names. These icons vary according to how the wedding was set up.
If either one of the couple changes their name, or leaves the server in some way, the marriage rewards will become unavailable.
1. In order to get married, one player should carry 2 rings and a bouquet of roses, then ask the priest for the permission.
2. In order to get divorced, one player need to rent a wedding venue where the couple should both show up.
If an issue should occur that might force a name change between characters, such as two servers merging, the customer service department will make sure a fair solution is found to the problem.
The Church Administrator:
You are allowed to lease the wedding hall from the Church Administrator. You can do it for a period of 30, 60, or 90 minutes. When you speak with him, he will also give you access to various wedding items to purchase.
This is a list of those items:
Can be sent to anyone
Can be sent to friends. (group sending)
Can be sent to guild members(group sending)
Red Packet Material
Red Packet Design
Red Packet Design
Flowers and Rings
Used to grow roses
An arrangement of flowers that is an absolute wedding necessity.
A ring made of gold.
A ring with a big diamond fixed into it.
The Heart of Ocean
A priceless ring, and the most valuable you can purchase for your significant other.
Can be used to watch the wedding ceremony
Designed for Guests
Dress and Tux
6 Different Kinds of Wedding Clothes
6 Different Kinds of Dresses
The Emcee is responsible for starting the wedding ceremony, and will block uninvited guests from attending the wedding.
The Wedding Witness:
The Wedding Witness is responsible for witnessing the marriage to make it official.
Jupiter's Blessing: +2 Damage Bonus,+2 Damage Reduction,+2 Critical Strike,+2 Critical Strike Resist for in-game couples
Knotted Tie:+2000 on the max HP for teamed couples
The choir will change the background music in the church. You can pick from one of the following selections:
Wedding March (Mendelssohn)
Wedding March (Soft)
Wedding March (Solemn)
Wedding March (Light)
Wedding March (Wagner)
1. To get married, one player must carry 2 rings and 1 bouquet of roses, and then rent a wedding hall before asking permission from the priest.
2. After he/she pays for the rented venue, you can take the one you love down the aisle. But please watch for the time. A countdown of the using time of the wedding hall will be available.
3. In order to get divorced, one player need to rent a wedding venue where the couple should both show up.
4. In the Marriage System, marriage is limited to a male character and a female charater. Homosexual marriage is not available.
[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2011-11-21 12:42 ]