Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 2505

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Guides] How to use auto-heal.

Close [Copy link] 2/8008

Posted on 2008-11-14 17:13:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's a quick guide I created for the auto-heal, any suggestions are welcome.

The Auto-heal

Guidelines for how to use the autoheal function in Voyage Century.

1.Select the Autoheal from the Command Menu

Place the Auto-heal icon in the Tool Bar.

Set the values:

Quick explanation on how to set the values:

Values for when the auto-heal must active must be set in the "Fire Line" For example Mogster has 905 health, so  I've set auto-heal to start using potions automatically at 850 hp. Similarly, I have a stamina of 226, therefore I set the value for it to automatically taking Stamina potions at 150. You need to set the interval for however long the potions last.. In the case of low-level healing potions it's every 10 seconds. Otherwise the auto-heal will eat through all your potions/kits every second (As is the default)

It's exactly the same for the ship. Only the ranges are bigger and the low-level kits rather crappy. So, my durability is 13650, but I've set the auto-heal to activate at 13600.

Once you press "Yes." It'll all work perfectly and you'll never have to manually click on a kit or potion again. All you need  do is select the auto-heal command prior to going into battle.

Warning: If you arrive at dock with injured sailors and the auto-heal on, any healing kits you buy will be used. So, heal them at the docker before buying anything.

[ Last edited by michtymog at 2008-11-14 17:15 ]

Signature
Posted on 2008-11-15 14:24:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

When I have it set up for sp regen I have noticed everytime I have signed off when I come back on I have to recheck the activate auto heal again. Do you find you have to do this too?

Mona

Signature
Posted on 2008-11-15 14:46:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

yes whenever you log off you have to redo auto heal or it wont

Signature