You will not be able to comment on this guide it is in the Tutorials and guides section. - Obtaining a Colony - PART II
Please post any comments or information on
The Colony Guide Discussion Thread
This guide consists of 3 parts
underlined blue phrases are links to parts of the guide
1) Create/Obtain a colony and raise it to level 1 (this post)
2) Colony Tech-Tree for each type of colony (spending the 1 point you get w/every colony level)
3) Colony raising Index Tool (Excel) - the materials needed to get to the next colony level
First there must be an unoccupied colony (a colony with no name above it) on your server.
There is no way to siege a colony, so you can not win / occupy one in a war.
Most if not all colonies are occupied on all servers.
1) You need to be a Lvl 5 Guild's leader with many silver on you.
- Find a Colony Minister apply for the quest (better in Hamburg)
*** I am not sure all of the steps of the quest are listed here.***
from a guide by Shunka,
Items also required to found a colony include:
1) Ossessian Skull - dropped by skeleton swordsman (and maybe others) in Crete Labyrinth
2) Dream Flask - Dropped by vikings
3) Flawless Jade Staff - dropped in the Taj Mahal
4) Pay 25,000,000 coin
- Get the task item "A Dream Flask" at Hamburg Suburb
- After submitting the item to Colony Minister, talk to Drich (the Leader of Hamburg) to finish next quest
Minister of the former colonial cities are as follows:
Oslo, Hamburg, Bordeaux, Lisbon, London, Amsterdam, Venice Seville, Seoul, Stockholm, Athens, Tripoli, Edo, Beijing, Tuoerdi City (Tourtue??)
- Talk to the Leader of your nation (in this case here, it's Aiolia from Athens)
*Here is a list of Nations and their Leaders: Empires, Cities, Leaders*
- Get your last quest item, Exchange a "Holy Spirit Stone" for a "trinket map", from Hell Messenger in Hurricane Island
(This step was not in the other guide)
- After submiting the item to the Leader of your nation, you will get a "Corerstone"
- Sail to an empty Colony City (with no name above the city) and right-click the Corerstone
-Choose one of the three styles of city
1. Pastoral villages; Farmland yearning for fun and enjoy the natural scenery of the leisure audience
2. Industrial towns; Life tension, work tasks, busy, industrial atmosphere thick of a war, the smoke enveloping the entire Harbour, real military port
3. Pirates Walled City; Dream of living free discard all, voluptuous Zuoban, song and dance by doing is always FUN.
- Put a name on the city.
- Congratulations! Now you own a Colony!
IMPORTANT: You have to upgrade your colony to level 1, or it will disappear after 48 hours!
- Upgrading Your Colony to Lvl 1-
- Go in land and talk to the Construction Minister.
- Choose option "Employee" and then hire the "Interior Minister" for 50,000
- Go talk to the Interior Minister and choose a developing route
- You can check your Colony info by pressing Ctrl+A and clicking ont the icon
- This are your Colony talent points (sorry for some chinese characters here because of some uncompleted translation)
- Talk to Construction Minister and raise all the Indexes with materials
- Trade Index needs to be invested on the Trader
- Talk to Constructor Minister and choose "Raise City Level" to get the next quests
- The first one - Submit construction captal - is easy: you just need to pay
- The other one - Submit construction materials - is harder: you need to submit all these items
- After submiting both quests above, you just need to select "Levelup confirmation" to upgrade your Colony.
Congratulations, you have upgraded your Colony! f50
Now you just need to wait 30 minutes for it to be refreshed as a lvl 1 Colony.
*Fully re-edited the guide, and merged the 2 parts ~ dwolfy*
[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2012-8-9 16:52 ]
- Obtaining a Colony -