This guide contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Voyage Century Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
This Guide gives you information on sail and hull dying.
- The level of the canvas used for sail dying must be equivalent to the level of the ship. (Except for the level 11 battleship ship. Uses no canvas)
- Canvas can be found in drifters, wreckage drifters or other players may sell them.
- Hull dyes will stay forever. Sail dyes go away after each upgrade. TIP-For those new folks that still have level 1 or 2 ships. Paint your hull now, as you can see it will save a fortune since the hull color stays forever, unlike the sails.-Lone1
- ALL (lol) level 9 Battleships and Dragon Head Gunboats have a rectangular type of sail.
- Paint- $80,000
- Dye- $5,000
- ALCHEMIST/ ITEM SHOP:
- Athens- Red Dye
- Alexander- Red Dye
- Beirut- Blue Dye
- Istanbul- Blue Dye
- Tortue- Black, White, Yellow Dye, Paint
- Algiers- All Dye, Paint
- Seville- All Dye, Paint
- Hamburg- All Dye, Paint
- Muscat- All Dye, Paint
- Quanzhou- All Dye, Paint
- Zhigu- All Dye, Paint
- Seoul- All Dye, Paint
- All cities that have shipyard bosses dye hull and sails
...More to comef45
Any information I may have missed, got wrong or didn't know is greatly appreciated. /f51 Thanks to Typhoeus, Rashika, SasNut, ivel_attaq, Admiral_Vladimir, Wilkie, Revexe and iconized for giving me all the information and answering all my questions.f00
[ Last edited by DSOFA at 2014-9-29 22:23 ]