Total:#17

Create Thread

[Events] Win for helping others in golden tower -Karma event

[Copy link] 16/1828

Posted on 2016-02-17 15:52:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Event is easy and will be ongoing

give insight of newcomers for golden tower

best classes and equipment

treasure hunter with gun vs imp. guardian (emp.guardian ) with sword vs imp. guardian with falch vs  Carib Pirate falch.

topic is on golden tower only. not for overall best weapon or best pvp weapon and profession.

the better you explain, the better tactics you state the better the karma.

:62rab

[ Last edited by ledhed at 2016-2-17 21:52 ]

Signature
Posted on 2016-02-17 17:43:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

CP with falchion.... as always and everywhere sad to say but CP is OP atlteast for PVE....

attack and DB drills  some crit drills too maybe   (for all classes in GT)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2016-02-17 17:45:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

my tactics are simple, go into tower ... start from level 20.... and die in 26th.

Just keep it simple guys, be like Des ;) #proudtobenub

Signature
Posted on 2016-02-18 03:08:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by Flamewars at 2016-2-17 18:43
CP with falchion.... as always and everywhere sad to say but CP is OP atlteast for PVE....

attack and DB drills  some crit drills too maybe   (for all classes in GT)

add there some parry for sure, Parry is your friend in GTf26
f26 f26
i would suggest to have extra charm and extra apparatus cause there are few mobs that need DB and other attack, that you will see by testing slowly and depending on how strong you are

[ Last edited by johnnyx7 at 2016-2-18 04:10 ]

Signature
Posted on 2016-02-19 01:55:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Pet bull with the skill savage totem helps too reduce 20% of attack on the mob

Signature
Posted on 2016-02-19 06:10:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

well, sad to say but it seems other players have said enough :D
my strategy is pretty the same.
cp with falchon, mostly att drills.
but i use a spare charm with parry which i find working better than dr
and also an urus pet to reduce damage taken.

Signature
Posted on 2016-02-19 07:04:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Use double buff like squama armor /helmet and refined cutting sky axe and black dragon armor /helmet with refined fatal cross gun and for fast recovering heal use favored jewells.

Signature
Posted on 2016-02-20 21:17:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

You can also double skill with lv 145 armor - it increases DR by 40

Signature
Posted on 2016-02-21 23:30:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

For some boss need have axe so you can hit it at the end with Rog becouse bos buff to much dr so you hit low and only way is to kill it rog if dont have a big db f37

Signature
Posted on 2016-02-22 05:48:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

A few things for the lower players
First if ur a AB with gun better use falchion - my AB goes further with 140 almost stock falch than 145 ordinarys maxed gun with +35 cs and DB.
Secound: If u cant advance further and have ordinarys maxed gear and no buff gear better dont jump on superior refines  - buff gear will cost u a lot less + u can use it for many other places also. Other important thing for buff gear is that u can save from refining the dragon scale - sure it gives a little better skills but the treasures are way too rare and expensive /in my server/. The fatal gun and sky battle axes must be refined tho bec they skills are crap while purified or stock.
Third: Get a pet for his secound skill - like the others said the flaming urus and hell wolf help alot
bec they reduce the damage u take or slow down the mob atack speed.
For witch are the best classes i cant say much bec i only tried with CP falch, RMO sword and AB with gun - bouth the CP and RMO are good so i vote for bouth as best.
For the last i will suggest a few more expensive things for the beginners - if u dont have fallen gear rush it as fast as u can (its expensive yea but the 10% damage boost and 10% less damage + the armor skill will help u a lot in GT or even HI mine cave) and get divinity recast on ur weapon (best falchion or sword) (this skill gives u chance to reset ur weapon final skill /SOS, ROG ,SD or KOHG/ witch specially for CP with falch is great - u get 30 DR bonus and extra damage all the time)(i also dont say that x3 damage skills are bad just  to get decent one u may need a lot more money)

A little example for 2 and 3 - without pet and only sky axe and freeze helmet for buff gear i died at 30.
With pet refined gun and axe + freeze armor/helm and dragon scale armor/helm i could kill 39 easy (fallen gear with superior stones bearly started sup refines and meltings)

Those are my tips for the new players  - hope they help somebody :)

Signature