Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 31012

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Events] Make and Use a Winter Themes Signature for Karma - FORUM EVENT

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 24/2772

Posted on 2014-12-17 08:51:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Make and use a WINTER themed signature for Karma - FORUM EVENT

Create a signature that has to do with Winter or the Winter Holidays, New year, Chinese New Year etc... (save Valentines day and later in the year holidays for another time)
(You can do a Christmas Signature but it must NOT involve a religious message)

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE YOU POST!!

Event Dates:
Today Wednesday December 17 until Monday January 5, 2015
(exact end time is when I wake up and get online at about 5 AM west coast USA time = 8 AM USA Eastern = 1300 GMT 0)

*** Karma will be given out after the event ends***  (this way you can change and update your signature with out any worries about karma)

RULES:
1) Make a signature that fits the signature area.... it can be smaller
signatures cut off because of size gets fewer karma.
Maximum size for a forum signature is approximately 800 pixels (points?) Wide x 300 High...
But it is up to you to make sure it fits and looks in proportion!
again... It is OK if it is Smaller!!!

2) The signature needs to reflect Winter, Winter Holidays, New Years, Chinese New Year, or other well known holidays held during December and January.

3) If you do not have enough forum credits to add a signature (you have to have 35 Forum credits for the forum permission to use a signature) show it as an attachment!!!  
Do this ONLY if you do not have enough forum credits to put it in/as your signature.

4) Post a reply to THIS THREAD with your signature attached/activated so everyone can see it

***NOTE***
You will HAVE TO host your signature photo at an image hosting site and use image tags in your signature editing box;   Member CP >> Edit Profile >> Personalized > scroll down to Signature box

**Use the "direct" link code for your photo from your image hosting site with image tags around it.

EXAMPLE;[code][/code]If you need further help with how to display images in the forum read:
How to make a photo your forum signature
http://forum.vc.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=46596

MORE RULES TO REMEMBER!!!!

Use of any derogatory words or remarks toward others, other guilds , VCO or IGG,
or
Use of any sexual or sexually enticing photos, images, icons etc...
or
Use of any words photos, graphics , images  promoting illegal activities in a signature
will get your account banned... so keep it clean...
*** I do not have the power to remove signatures so giving you negative notoriety so you can not post is the only recourse i have.

also remember IGG does not allow the use of national flags... no I don't know why...

Please avoid the use of religious symbols and sayings.
I understand the urge to use crosses and certain types of stars and phrases that may seem common place involving your God...
But please try to member not everyone believes as you do.
So, there is no need to possibly offend others.

And, remember when you post in this forum we have Minor children here, we are an age 13 + forum.

REWARD:
UP TO 50 Karma for each post
(and I figure this is a bit more involved than just posting a picture)

Signatures that do not fit properly will get points taken off.
Pictures that are an obvious re-posting of just someone else's picture or signature will get less points. (ie. if no adding of words or obviously no editing was done)
Pictures not sized correctly (ie squeezed/ non-proportional) will receive less points.

Only I will be giving karma for this event.
Any complaints of favoritism will be removed and the poster given negative reputation.
This is a judging of ART..
Art that must fit the rules given...
and as we are human, not everyone likes the same thing, but if you show a little effort you will get max points.

- Ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2014-12-17 06:08 ]

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Posted on 2014-12-17 09:28:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice Event, Ele!f68

Signature
Posted on 2014-12-17 09:48:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Humbug indeed.

Merry Christmas and such!

Red and green flashing lights is winter to me...

[ Last edited by Aremur at 2015-1-5 11:06 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-12-17 11:59:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Merry Christmas for everyone! f92

Signature
Posted on 2014-12-17 12:25:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nothing says festive like a couple of santa hats.

Signature
Posted on 2014-12-17 12:29:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

lol on the Santa Hats! Mine is nothing says Winter like Snowmen singing Carols! It is actually supposed to snow here tomorrow.

Signature
Posted on 2014-12-17 12:31:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, since the whole family has done theirs I have to put my 2 cents in it too. Great! now, who can lend me 2 cents?

Signature
Posted on 2014-12-17 17:24:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

>added snowflakes to mah signature

Signature
Posted on 2014-12-17 20:01:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Create a signature that has to do with Winter or the Winter Holidays, New year, Chinese New Year etc... (save Valentines day and later in the year holidays for another time)
(You can do a Christmas Signature but it must NOT involve a religious message)

(You can do a Christmas Signature but it must NOT involve a religious message) WHAT?! f85  I'm not a smart man but isn't a religious holiday? f92

No, not necessarily.. check my signature  - ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2014-12-18 06:05 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-12-17 21:24:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

f49 f49 f49 f49 f49

Signature
Montag-Dienstag-Mittwoch-Donnerstag-Freitag-Samstag-Sonntag