Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 31012

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Events] Apprentices find a master here !!!

Close [Copy link] 19/3115

Posted on 2007-09-11 02:18:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I want this post to be like the Yellow pages in the market zone of the forum.
So anyone that has 3 skills over 60 can post here to let the new players
he is willing to help them get arround the game for some honor points.

I`m asking the Moderators to help me out to accomplish this.
Moderators: Administrators Team, Feist, FIRELADY, ledhed please.

Signature
Posted on 2007-09-11 02:33:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

On Columbus Server In The Game Same Name: KingAurelius

All those that do not have 3 skills above 30 can be Apprentice in the Master/Apprentice program, but is not a mandatory thing to get my help.

If you have 3 skills above 30 do not worry I still willing to help but we ca not use the Master/Apprentice system in the game.

Master/Apprentice program is way to reward the Masters for their help. As an Apprentice you may choose your master and if to reward him or NOT.

Signature
Posted on 2007-09-11 08:22:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

eo is pe magelan

Signature
Posted on 2008-10-16 15:35:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not going to call myself a master as I don't consider myself as a master, only the game makers can really call themselves masters. But I am well learnt in the knowledge of the main functions of the game.

Server: Columbus
My Name is: Alcore

Please PM me ingame if you wish to become an apprentice, I will do all I can to help any player. My Guild is also set up to to help new players, but I am not plugging my Guild, just showing that i dedicate my game time to helping all levels of players, mainly the newcommers. Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 2008-10-16 18:29:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

The master title is given by the game. You will get it went you take on a aprentice.

When he has learned enought he is no longer your student. This is , i think when he/she reaches level 60 on 3 skills him/herself.

The master then can go to athens(only place i know) and collect points.
If you have collected enought points you will be able to submit them in exchange for jewels, potions and kewl stuff.

You will need a LOT of students pass there exams to get enought points to echange for something good.

So good luck all of you masters.f07

Signature
Posted on 2008-10-16 20:15:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I will gladly take on any in Columbus if Aurelius is filled up.  I don't play too much in the school year, but weekends and holidays I should be pretty easy to find.  If you want, PM me in game

m16warrior
Columbus

Signature
Posted on 2008-10-17 05:17:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Each master can take on 3 students at a time.  Each student can have 3 masters at a time.  You graduate from being a student when you have 3 skills reach lv 30.

I’m willing to be a master.  
*Columbus Server
*I’ve played VCO for 22 months now
*English speaking
*I work from home and am usually online from 8:00am to 10:00pm EST.
*I am harder to find on weekends

Character name ~ Cindis

Signature
Posted on 2008-10-17 05:32:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

cool can I be your stundent ... I`ll make 3 new fresh alts f03

Signature
Posted on 2008-10-17 08:37:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm willing to be a master to :D
I'm online allmost every day,
I have a good knowledge in the game
Good English speaking.
If you need help at any moment, just PM me
IGN: Coria

Signature
Posted on 2008-10-17 14:23:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

I may be interested in taking on an apprentice.

Looking for a person who is interested in learning ALL aspects of the game.
If when you started the game, the first thing you wanted to do was go fight and kill, then you are not the student for me.

I've been Playing VCO for 18 months (how time flies). My highest skills are planting, sewing, and alchemy.  I do a lot of Exploring, have done some Fishing, (f32) and have written a few forum guides. Yes, I know how to fight too.f07
I do use item mall, but not for refining.
Prospective student doesn't have to have a credit card/ item mall access but I won't be giving you anything for free so don't ask!

I am on Columbus Server only.
I generally play USA West coast time 9-11pm Sun-Thurs. (but not every day, and not during maintenance Mondays!)  I play varied times on Friday and Saturday (my weekend), but usually in the evening.
Due to the nature of my real life job, I can not guarantee I will be online at a certain time, you will need to be ok with this, and not take it personally if I don't show.

My in game name is Eleftheria

oh and fluent English speaking only need apply, sorry I didn't do well with foreign languages in school.

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2008-10-17 15:50 ]

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017