Total:#2

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Refund

[Copy link] 1/178

Posted on 2021-12-29 10:38:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

No refund in this game?

Signature
Posted on 2021-12-29 15:28:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I assume you are referring to buying item mall points since the game is free to play.

You can ask for a refund but because of past history of people canceling their payments , sometimes months after the actual transaction....
(people who bought mall points for others, use to cancel payments, trying to cheat the system and fraud other players)
I do not think you will get one

if you do
1) it will be difficult to get one
2) your account will likely be blacklisted

found when you click the link "I agree to the IGG refund policy"...next to the check box under
"Step 3. Choose the points card;  http://pay.igg.com/goto_buy.php

sorry I can not link the document because it's a java script pop up.

- IGG.com Refund Policy -

Electronic goods (including IGG Points Card) purchased on IGG.COM and all its related sub-domains, through Sky Union LLC, the merchant service provider, require acceptance of End User Agreements prior to their use. The act of downloading, viewing, or using electronic purchases constitutes acceptance of these Agreements. Upon installation or use of any electronically purchased product, you agree that the electronic product is no longer eligible for return. IGG Points Card, once purchased, is not refundable, in whole or in part. If any payment is disputed or charged back, the associated IGG account(s) may be suspended, or terminated if any fraudulent activity is detected.

IGG Team

(red color and larger font added by me)

- Ele

Signature