Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 16198

Total:#111

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Playing Chinese VC Ruined VCO for me check why.

Hot Topics [Copy link] 110/12253

Posted on 2019-07-23 09:01:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

What are the materials needed for Refined Iron at Tripoli Exchanger?

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-23 10:25:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Could u accept my Guild request for Guild English only? ty

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-23 21:49:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok here is the best ship charm you get it as a gift when you spend 3500 yuan(600 usd)

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-23 22:22:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

and for London rank things you need treasuries and this

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-24 09:35:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

also on server 51 you can collec these every day from the daily window

when you got the total 800 you can buy a free Belief item for see or land with it

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-24 14:18:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't understand about this writings. Ofc CHN ver is far ahead than VCO or BBO, so people can upgrade 160 or 170 easy. But about 190 or top in CHN ver, it is still needs much money same as VCO or BBO. Only easy thing is gold ingots are much cheaper because there are someone who only make gold ingots all day long with trade.
And if u two guys want to help someone who want to play CHN ver, tell them your game name or massenger.
There are some people that send msg to me at massenger or in game continuously.

cf)
ChineseVCO = 777000 at 30 server (for sure)
ManconbS = RedAngel at 30server, but looks like he started as beginner at 51server (maybe)

And I don't sell gold ingots. If beginner want to ask about game, just ask them above.
I would only answer about new game system or info for VCO or BBO players with my massenger, not detailed things for CHN ver begginers in game.

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-24 15:59:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

MancombS = 82517 at server 30 (never heard the name RedAngel so isnt me)

but i play on Server 51 till i can transfer to Server 30 to Yenicall and ChineseVCO

MancombS = GermanPlayer or 82517 on Server 51

PLEASE dont as general questions that should be obvious from playing VCO or B*B*O i get these all day

so far i can master most stuff

Sea General:

Land General Equipment:

only problem i get to is trying to understand general stats

Translator tells me

Oysters +3囗33(28囗囗一7囗囗0)To protect against the 佃 2亻 poor reduction 豇 豇 80)Injury increased (8-2Avoid +47 (4刂一100)Anti-drug rate +120Skill + (1 2 Li)Mine protection +22刂Mine damage +21 (2囗Mine damage +22 (2囗tho i suppose all i need is DB and DR or Crit

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-25 07:44:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

'Cause I want to swap class from TH to CP, I already got an rebirth book but how do I get an Falchion now ?

Or let's say I want a second weapon like...I wanna try Axe on 160+. Where do I get one? Or do I have to start a new one by zero, then there would be the question where do I get a upgradable weapon ?

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-25 14:34:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

If any know how to play on chinese server with VPN i could comeback in the game :P 

so much lag it's horrible to play :/

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-25 19:56:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok i want to explain few stuffs about vpn or gpns. They only work if you know which road to take. Internet traffic is exactly like our real life road traffic.some roads have rush hour traffic so you need to know them.lets say i live in chicago and i want to access to server in china.so if i use no vpn my internet will take the predetermined route.if i know this route always heavy traffic i can use vpn or gpn but 1 st i must find if there is less traffic route to get china.if not then using vpn will actually make it slower. Because now i added 1 more stop to my trip ontop of it now it encripts and decripts more time. But if i know that chicago to tokyo then tokyo to china green light i can use vpn to route my traffic to tokyo and even better use gpn(only i know is wtffast).so for vpn and gpn to work 1 st you must search how is traffic between the city you leave to the near citties you want to connect and add up the times.and find the city that is less traffic but keep in mind pyhsical distance is reality for internet too. Can not expect to connecting argentina then china will make you faster so rather look near locations.

Signature