Voyage Online Today: 7    Total Posts: 16050

Total:#98

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Playing Chinese VC Ruined VCO for me check why.

Hot Topics [Copy link] 97/6675

Posted on 2019-07-11 19:57:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

so this is probably going to make alot of people mad on how IGG treats people but ill post it anyway

First off This is the Starter Equipment you get from the First Missions (choose carefully)

now you think what might be different? 

first our: Equipment starts with 24Attack and like 40 Defense i think, they start with 200 Attack and 400 Defense
second: we get new equipment every few levels in the game by starter quests, in China they only get ONE of each Equipment during the Storyline and THAT is it, but dont worry you will upgrade it

remember the guy u upgrade 120> 130 or 145>148 and so on? they have the same guy during different stages of Storyline allowing you to upgrade your stuff to 148 later but first 50>110>120 and so on taking items like Moonstone, Heaven thingies and special items you get during Storyline alot

so you can use all sort of Refines from the start as you never throw away Equipment just upgrade it.

more notably:  Refines work different

remember these?

they used to go to like.. 50 and 100 Defense, now they go to 250 and 500 Defense so you will be perfect with them, and they dont add +1 but +10

and ALL that from Level 1 Battle Thingies from Golden Tower, now u might think they will be expensive and the drop is low but nope, they cost 2-4 Battle Thingies and the drop is High, where by us they drop 2-6 each run they drop 40+ h and more high stuff like Moonstones, Bloodstones etc... (and i havent got past lvl8 yet...)

oh and this, "Blue Diamonds" coming after Black going all the way to before perfect.

Caveman Chieftain

Rewards for reaching Profession levels (yes thats 60 perfect sea refines)

Maximum Possible Values now:

Equipment:

the Sea Armor upgrader we got promised long ago...

Land Charm

Things for first top up (if only i could translate where to top up :()

Rewards for daily login going up to day30 with increasing each day to better

Level 2 Battle Grade Rewards from Golden Tower

Level 3 Battle Grade Golden Tower Rewards

yalla yalla level 4

3 Days and thats what iam at

Sadly its now Night at China and some functions like buying goods has stopped working for 6hours since they want to force people to get some sleep in china (i know right?)

and something for the last bit, it seems unusual but Sevilla Suburb has a motherfucking Circus, not working or... not yet i dont know, but it is there...

if you wanna guess how i play this game, ell i played both VCO and the German version BBO for years so i can play the Storyline from my Head and its exact same altho it might be increased im not there yet

for the rest?

theres a cool program called QTranslate that copies Text from the game as a Screenshot, then to CXlipboard and Translates it.

(@Adol...err Moderators if anything here is illegal or sounds like it delete it out as Text and dont delete the whole topic leave the people some fun...)

Edit
I've deleted the part where you explained how to register on Chinese version. First of all its illegal to impersonate Chinese citizens and use their personal ID information. Secondly, playing anywhere else except from China is against Chinese version terms of service. Thirdly, we don't encourage players to play there, we want them to play here. ~ DSofa

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-11 23:24:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just remember that that version is a GOOD 5 years ahead of ours.... and the gap is getting larger as IGG drags their feet on updates (and gives us incomplete updates).
and that snail tweaks that version to make the game more affordable to their players.

Have fun playing... the translation is still too horrible for me to be able to understand even if I had the connections and programs for all that stuff required to play.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-12 00:19:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

come to server 30 :) and look for 777000

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-12 08:13:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

That first weapon looks like one of those pencils we used to play with as kids.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-07-12 09:15:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

nope Xanthiasn they are probably 2 patches ahead of is, the problem is that IGG and SnailUSA only releases 20% of a patch so even if we were on the same level of patches they would look like 3-4 years above us because they get everything and we just get a empty hull of a patch with almost no content

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-12 12:06:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

All i can say is that the title reflects exactly what i'm feeling right now reading thread... hope we can get it before i die of age.

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-13 19:04:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

ill just leave this here.... lol...

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-14 11:49:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

i didnt want to Embarass Stupid IGG anymore but hey...

Day: 6
Equipment: Full 160
Amount of IM Spend: 0

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-14 18:32:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

BBO
---
Plytime: 1 Year
Money Spend: 500$+
Equipment: 8 Piece Inquisitor

Chinese VC
---
Time Spend: 6 Days
Money pend: so far 0 looking to find out how
Equipment: 8piece 160

im DO getting some problems here like he Yizhou Quest not fully working were in the English Version it asks for 10 Dutch Cannoneer he seems to want a Dutch Buddha Bracelet wich i cant afford

also 2 english people invited me to WeChat to talk with them but WeChat banned me as "suspicious user" (vco coin purchase anyone?) and i need a WeChat user older then 6 months to unblock me

then again i have no clue what most of these are for...

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-14 19:20:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Doing Golden Tower

i also found this interface but no clue what to do with it yet, it upgrades ur weapon by skill and slots

+ i got a 160 thing upgraded by luminous pearls but no clue what that does...
Feeling Worthless yet?

Signature