Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 15693

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] What is this on Chinese version LOL

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/2419

Posted on 2018-08-24 10:43:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

where do you download it from? and where do you register ?

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-24 23:50:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

i will make full guide on how to register and download since a lot been asking it

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-25 13:30:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

For example; if bbo player say " come play bbo" he will get banned from forum,  but if players say here " I make quide how download chinese version " ( which means the same)  its all ok and IGG accept it, how you sorting players on this forum?

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-25 16:33:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

lol look this

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-25 16:46:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

i remember playing VCO and need get hooks from city to take consortia  now get free london daily and also get free BRS which i bought from enemy 120kk each

i stop play in past and start play in our time version here all free... look i am Major rank and 160 gear.....

new stuff hard as other stuff in old times? dunno not wanna talk about

did i mention free BRS?  soooo coool

and even further in the back... i used to farm weeks for lvl 10 Raider... now i login and have  lvl 10 raider free.. thats AWESOME   so much free stuff...  why we had to work for that so hard in the past....

its same ship.... because now lvl 15 ship highest? no that can not be reason dont be dumb

if you find sarcasm congratz :)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-08-25 16:54:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just a note.

Its completely fine to discuss about other versions. Its good for all of us to see what potentially awaits us in the future, but posting a guide how to play other versions or plainly advertising other versions, calling people to quit this game and join other will not be tolerated. You have been warned.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-08-25 17:57:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I mean mayra you tell everybody how good is this vco and i just show how it is on other versions. Let people decide what to do. And yeah i should not have said i am gona make guide .

Anyway GL all including mayra .If anyone get any question pm me ingame

Azeri MMP

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-29 06:15:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Make your guide , just tell ppl in game if you get banned on forum, that said none of us would have got on the Chinese version if not for the guide to bypass the Id check on the registration page ( that guides outdated). Anywho the learning curves hard when you can't do anything besides the storyline after that you'll need help , unless hacker here is going to guild people for day to day stuff.  

I would assume theirs guides on their forum which you would jlneed to translate than making a guide that gets outdated faster than they issue updates each year.

Signature