Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 15678

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] [Forum game] Your profession and what you do.

[Copy link] 5/784

Posted on 2018-07-12 08:09:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a funny off topic thread. Here are the rules:
Describe your in-game profession and what you normally do with it by using incredibly exaggerated and funny descriptions and without revealing too much. People are going to have to guess what your profession is and what you do based on your description.

Signature
Pirates have infected the seas for generations, so I vowed to eliminate them all.
Posted on 2018-07-12 08:15:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

I will begin...
I like to constantly move up and down blowing stuff out of me into other people to kill them. When I am super bored I like to spin incredibly fast defying the laws of physics. In some situations my fellow subordinates can die instantly and that makes me teleport.

Signature
Pirates have infected the seas for generations, so I vowed to eliminate them all.
Posted on 2018-07-12 19:36:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am lonesome, bound to stand on one place for the whole eternity. Every so often, I see people approaching me, but as soon as they touch me, they immediately disappear. Sometimes they reappear next to me, but they immediately run away, as if I am no one. Yet somehow I feel important, I feel that if it wasn't for me, people would be stuck in one place for the whole eternity, just like me...

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-07-12 20:40:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

ENTER THE GAME EVERYDAY ,BUT DIDN'T PLAY.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-13 01:48:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I got you FOK

The Answer is

CP main

i'll accept reward in cash pls

No need to thank me ^^

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-13 15:14:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm a lazy bastard, but I work really hard once a year.
My closet used to be full of green color till I started drinking Coca-Cola.
Everyone trying to find me but IGG hid me well.
Some say i don't even exist at all.

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap