Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 16340

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Increase success rate of Quality refines

[Copy link] 6/1381

Posted on 2018-03-16 04:18:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can a GM somehow increase the success rate of quality refines.... the failure rate is unbelievable... hours and hours of GT for a decrease in accuracy and attack power...

Signature
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
Posted on 2018-03-16 06:58:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

welcome to the club

Signature
They say that human experimentation is illegal....in your case it was not illegal enough
Posted on 2018-03-16 07:50:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

don t complain about qualities if they dont work for you stop using them and use perfects like the rest of us!

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-16 09:13:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't know what you mean by rest of us, 99% of players i spoke with about that used qualities then perfects. Do they fail a lot? yes. But if you wanna save on perfects you need to use or you can skip it and spend more money on perfects.

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-16 13:01:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thats not really a good argument because most people finished qualities back then when essence stones worked, or they exploited the game to use essence stones when they shouldnt been able.

Players today are screwed, they can use the exploit, but there aren't enough essence stones to finish all the stats, or they can suffer and try refining without them.

Sure they can use perfects, and perfects are even cheaper these days, but the difference is huge. 1 quality plate success replaces 20 perfects.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2018-03-17 03:29:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well my point is to increase the success rate, i did not mention to remove the failure rates, otherwise it would be so easy to refined. However, whats the use to spend hundreds of hours on GT to farm for quality refines and then get a minus? I mean every player would want to get more +++ at the end of the day....

Signature
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
Posted on 2018-03-17 06:17:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

I had decent success with qualities but I had bad days as well. I find it’s best to not use large amounts at once. I always run GT and get my proofs then exchange and use right away. Usually one run can land you around 15 qualifies. I used them in Seville subs as soon as I got them. It’s less painful to use small amounts so if it’s a bad day you don’t see a huge minus. I however used perfects to do my dodge instead of qualities. That +/- 1 each use is extremely slow and aggravating.

Signature