Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 15417

Total:#27

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Direct Download Link for Chinese Version of VCO

Hot Topics [Copy link] 26/2047

Posted on 2016-02-27 02:46:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok got another problem :'(

As you can see there are 5 Fields (i guess 5 Servers) i tried every field with the login i have but nothing happened.
I got an friend who has an high level account there he gave me his login so i don´t need to register.

When i type in the information an empty window always appears

Signature
Become the best  version of yourself
Posted on 2016-02-28 16:15:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

on the note of keeping it localized for money reasons if they spend 300 of their own currency then you buy something of the same value but due to rates even if tax is applied can still result in you getting something for cheaper so even though they got 300 from you,  you  still only spent 250 after tax and exchange rate which is kind of unfair or in the other case it cost you more than them to buy the same item, so to save angry people form different countries if their item is lost or what have you  if outside people can't get in then no one has an advantage or disadvantage.

I know I've bought things on this game years ago that came up cheaper in terms of how much money  i had to spend rather than someone who lives in the USA .

could be anything maybe a file missing on your end , you friend should go on forum then and asking in the support section.  My IT for support is limited to the internet so i can only make assumptions sorry XD, trying to learn but experience is better than a book =P

repairing the game with the button never helped me on this version of the game always stopped at the same place then forced me to play in admin mode not that repair in admin would work =P

[ Last edited by Brett1990 at 2016-2-28 21:21 ]

Signature
Posted on 2016-02-29 04:44:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I gave up trying , even though my friends make me accounts , I am not paying for false IP network in Asia as often they steal all of your info for sale later.

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2016-02-29 11:53:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Poor you XD all that extra effort to play,  I don't think it wold have been worth the hassle.

One of emails has Chinese spam mail but I forget to look at it :P

Signature
Posted on 2016-03-12 10:27:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

It´s the interest in the future updates cause nobody is sharing screens from Chinese version. We have to less here

Signature
Posted on 2016-03-12 16:01:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you manage to get it working? , keeping on top of updates was my downfall =P, sadly no one seems to share the web link as to where they are posted.

Signature
Posted on 2016-03-14 05:58:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by Brett1990 at 2016-3-12 17:01
Did you manage to get it working? , keeping on top of updates was my downfall =P, sadly no one seems to share the web link as to where they are posted.

Nope^^ i tried everything there seems to be a error but i can´t read it^^

Signature