Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 16340

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Angels Online

[Copy link] 6/1768

Posted on 2015-04-10 10:35:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys

Have a question anyone of you guys playing also  the best of IGG games (besides VCO) called AngelsOnline?  Have a Link here http://ao.igg.com/
It is very much fun and big PvP.
So Anyone of you playing it too?

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-10 11:21:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

stealth promo . But also an example of how IGG allows use of VCO to populate its others games since it started .

?m087
Monkey see .
  ?m009
Monkey do .

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2015-04-10 12:06:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is funny....i did same stuff with thread title Voyage Century Online and more or less same text  in the Angels Online forum......after 5min it was delete.....  also VCO facebook full of IGG ads for other stuff (we have 4,5k likes, Angels Online have 20k) .....  funny to see that IGG not care about the ads here about other  of their games   but in their other games care about that there is no add for VCO in their forums....

Also at March this year on VCO forumpage there was announced the release of pen pen whatever  stupid game..... some guy was make a comment....
WTS  acc lvl 160.....    he did write also some details about it.... was not deleted .....LOL  srsly?:D

Greetings^^

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-10 13:37:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Voyage century is managed by one gm now, igg deleted everything on this game so its ofc normal the game dont have a big reputation like u mention (4.5k like), its abandonned, only the last samurai funofking work hard to keep the game online.

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-10 14:16:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by WillRing4 at 10-4-2015 19:06
Also at March this year on VCO forumpage there was announced the release of pen pen whatever  stupid game..... some guy was make a comment....
WTS  acc lvl 160.....    he did write also some details about it.... was not deleted .....LOL  srsly? ...

It is possible that we forgot to remove it. It happens, we are only humans and humans make mistakes. That's why everyone has access to Report button. If you see a thread against the rules, use the report button to help us, instead of laughing how we missed something.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2015-04-10 17:45:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

and the tread still exist....come on i say  on AngelsONline  one about VCO  was delete after 5min and here instead of directly removed/delete/hide  it is still there after many hours and mods even answer to it.....lol?^^  even after i said it is  just to see reaction.....

come on guys really hope that maybe 2-3 more people read it and with some luck leave VCO and go Angels Online?srsly...

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-11 15:24:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

The post for other IGG games (here in the forum) were made by IGG administrators in the off topic area...
if they are not in the off topic area point them out and I will move them there. (if i can ... not sure i can edit or delete admin posts)

I'll have to look and see who clears the angels online forum... probably another admin  or their super mod.
also it specifically says in angels online off topic description that advertising other games is forbidden...
unfortunately we forum mods do not have the ability to edit the words of our area descriptions or I'd add that disclaimer as well.. (regular forum rules already prohibit non IGG games from being advertised)

I suppose we could delete those annoying adds... but we would have to come up with a reeally good reason since an admin posted them...
and, its more fun to bitch about them posting android game adds in forum for a game that (pretty much) needs a big old desk top computer...
(yes i know laptops and some pads can run it too)

As for the VCO Facebook page... I am not sure if anybody (would have to be an IGG employee) actually moderates that unless there is an event happening.

- Ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2015-4-11 13:13 ]

Signature