Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 16059

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Russian Versiion of VCO Closed????

[Copy link] 12/2200

Posted on 2015-04-08 00:28:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

seems that another  version of this game closed his gates ...and a merger  was to be  made whit the europeean"s.....should we worry about that one to mr fun ?

changed thread title to reflect content...moved thread to off topic as all discussion of other versions are suppose to be in off topic... so not to confuse the IGG employees and any new players.  - Ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2015-4-9 05:11 ]

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-08 02:51:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Which version closed?

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-08 02:55:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think he is talking about russian version.

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-08 04:18:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

old story already they been working on that for months......

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2015-04-08 04:20:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Russian version closed or was closing before Christmas as far as i know
And yeah they are talking about merging/transfering toons over to europe version but that hasnt happened so far

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-08 07:49:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

pay attention to the international economy.

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-08 12:05:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

so that means when the contract expires bye bye  IGG "vco and welcome bounty bay merger?

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-08 12:47:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have heard conflicting reports about the Russian Version. First it was that it would be closed because their provider had quit. Then it was that Snail USA was going to take that version over and merge it with BB0. Later I heard that the provider refused to submit the data required for Snail USA to do the merge and would honor their contract with Snail again by continuing to run the Russian version. So did that version close or not?

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-09 07:42:40 | Show thread starter's posts only
Posted on 2015-04-09 14:37:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

as i know from different players   especially from players of english server of Snail USA they are merging both together but had some troubles with the russian company because they not wanted to give data out.... now they came to an agreement that SNail USa will not get the server /player data  but they will copy the chars and transfer them.....i am not very much into all that but guess it is like copy of all player/guild related data....however they working on it.....also i heared that they waiting for new patch which should arrive within the next weeks which is the battleground Patch  so i guess we should get it within next weeks too because  it is for Snail USA  from chinese or whatever  translate to french, german and english and   since our version needs english too it should be done in same time;)

Hope i could bring some light into it

Have fun

2 more things 2 add:  
1. Snail USA had the great idea put lvl 13 Merchant ship (which here was 1 time for event or so)  for 50euro into Item Mall
2. They also put the 2 medals into the Item mall with which you can get better refinement sucess  more drop rate  BRS frags   higher chance for high lvl skills at recast and so on (at Logbook that stuff  (ingame CTRL+W) ) for 1 month also 75euro or so.....  maybe we could get that tooO???

Best Regards
Flamewars

@mods: If something here not should be seen like all just hide those parts  ....oh and Phyris and funofking you have a PM from me:P :)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......