Create Thread

[Off-Topic] WE ARE BORED

Hot Topics [Copy link] 56/8245

Posted on 2015-04-05 04:18:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

merger all server will solve this problem

Signature
Montag-Dienstag-Mittwoch-Donnerstag-Freitag-Samstag-Sonntag
Posted on 2015-04-05 04:54:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I need to ask you this . Do you want to see VCO just vanish ?  Advocating merging servers would just end the game , you have players who for years played on and Identify with the server they are on and these players keep this game alive .
Ok so your selfish and all for your own fun . No big deal , its not an insult because its a real way of thinking and games have to provide for it . But what have you invested in VCO ?
Time or Money or both ?
When you call for a server merge you call for the end of VCO and the loss of every dime and every hour you invested in the game .
You take away colonies from players .
You take away the unique alliances and cities hard fought for and built up by years of team effort .
More important after the players leave the game in record time once merge in made a reality , you cancel out the very reason you call for a merge .
Whats the point of battle grounds if there are no servers ?
VCO is designed to have multiple servers as resources and cities and colony are LIMITED .
Knowing all this you still keep crying for a merge of servers .
Why not just ask them to close the game and save money ?
We were already close extinct , so keep rushing it . I just wish players would think for ONE second before they post on a topic .

Server merger will solve all the problems , its true . because once its announced there will be no game shortly after . Problem all solved.

[ Last edited by ledhed at 2015-4-5 05:56 ]

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2015-04-05 06:38:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

i prefer 2. one

Signature
My lil boy keep try to run away from me <3
Posted on 2015-04-05 08:07:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

3rd one pls because it is LAND and SEA

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2015-04-05 10:36:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by ledhed at 2015-4-5 05:54
I need to ask you this . Do you want to see VCO just vanish ?  Advocating merging servers would just end the game , you have players who for years played on and Identify with the server they are on an ...

How many years more you give to VCO? In my opinion would say 1y more, maybe 1,5 ? Why merging servers would vanish the game?
Mergining is not always a dead end, maybe it's a solution.
Simply we have too many servers for the low amount of players, i think that would revive the game, because NOW it's dead, only server which was active is MMP, now with certain people abandoning the server, it became dead aswell.
Yeah all say colonies would be an issue with merging, but forum is the place to find a solution, everyone could come up with their suggestions and i believe we would work it out
We all know VCO don't get any new players, it's about keeping the old players in-game
If you keep servers like Columbus "active".. when people log once a week to clean cities and colonies..instead we could could make it fun
But once again that's just my opinion, i know that players number is running down fast and game will be closed in short time, so why not make the last year fun ?

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-05 12:04:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

1.if you guys really want to keep game allive.... make some more events .... guess mods could do some events do( only small ones which  bring much fun and some nice drops).....maybe find a way of make PvP more popular  like  rewards for PvP (for example have top 5 most kills of day then you get xxx reward  (only enemy guild member counts which have same maximum 50.000LBP less than you or however much more than you   and you must have 400.000LBP to have the chance)....just a little example;):P   )

2.and most important  (and guess would be worth it if you Really want keep game longer than 1 more year.....  make TV advertise or if no money   advertise in your other games or Gaming magazine, internet advertisement whatever........ )

3.oh and a bit better service (like ban bug user and fix bugs fast  have stabile server and so on would keep players here   and would new players stay here too....)

4.One more thing...(not sure about it....could be good but could also fail hard....    rework the item mall (many stuff useless or not buyable atm)....and decrease all the prices of items.... for example Melting Stones you can get ingame 10-40kk each ...in item mall 40IM  ==> 40IM*3kk(IM price/each)= 120kk  so 3to 12 times more expensive than ingame ......the strategy behind decrease price is  more people will think a it is worth to buy i can cheap get some stuff so more people will spend IM..... because everything is cheaper also the player will get stronger as well  and sieges  and PvP will be more interesting also for players who are now way to weak  = more fun, activity and competition..... competition leads (atleast for some players) then again for even more buying IM to kill more enemy and so on....      other option how it end will be everyone buy stuff   get strong....get bored because still not want do PvP....stop playing..... .......but i guess it is worth to think about it....maybe just try it with some refining items (which are needed from most players ofc) and then you can see if it work or not

Just some ideas....... think about it;)

How the others and especially funofking and other mods think about those ideas?

[ Last edited by Flamewars at 2015-4-5 13:14 ]

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2015-04-05 12:19:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

i would vote 3 for sure, sea players need to get rewarded also

about the merge i will dissagree, i think many people dont like and dont want it for sure

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-05 12:43:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by Flamewars at 5-4-2015 19:04
1.if you guys really want to keep game allive.... make some more events .... guess mods could do some events do( only small ones which  bring much fun and some nice drops).....maybe find a way of make ...

Nr. 2, 3 and 4, we kept asking for them for the past 3 years... Its obvious to all of us that these things must be done, if this game is going to survive. funofking told us that many games died because of failed advertising campaigns. If the same thing happens to vco, its history. That's why they don't even want to try.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2015-04-05 13:24:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

1.if you guys really want to keep game allive.... make some more events .... guess mods could do some events do( only small ones which  bring much fun and some nice drops).....maybe find a way of make PvP more popular  like  rewards for PvP (for example have top 5 most kills of day then you get xxx reward  (only enemy guild member counts which have same maximum 50.000LBP less than you or however much more than you   and you must have 400.000LBP to have the chance)....just a little example;)   )

2.and most important  (and guess would be worth it if you Really want keep game longer than 1 more year.....  make TV advertise or if no money   advertise in your other games or Gaming magazine, internet advertisement whatever........ )

3.oh and a bit better service (like ban bug user and fix bugs fast  have stabile server and so on would keep players here   and would new players stay here too....)

4.One more thing...(not sure about it....could be good but could also fail hard....    rework the item mall (many stuff useless or not buyable atm)....and decrease all the prices of items.... for example Melting Stones you can get ingame 10-40kk each ...in item mall 40IM  ==> 40IM*3kk(IM price/each)= 120kk  so 3to 12 times more expensive than ingame ......the strategy behind decrease price is  more people will think a it is worth to buy i can cheap get some stuff so more people will spend IM..... because everything is cheaper also the player will get stronger as well  and sieges  and PvP will be more interesting also for players who are now way to weak  = more fun, activity and competition..... competition leads (atleast for some players) then again for even more buying IM to kill more enemy and so on....      other option how it end will be everyone buy stuff   get strong....get bored because still not want do PvP....stop playing..... .......but i guess it is worth to think about it....maybe just try it with some refining items (which are needed from most players ofc) and then you can see if it work or not

Just some ideas....... think about it;)

answers;

1) I don't know how many times we have told you guys, but forum mods do not have access to the game as game mods only as regular players... THERE ARE NO GAME MODS  only GM's.
GM's are employees of IGG (in China).  And as you know the one GM we have now who is suppose to show up in game every day is virtually worthless.
(please some one who had gotten the in game GM to help them in the last 6 months make a post so we will know the GM is not just a bot)

***to clarify... a long long time ago... but only for about the first year (maybe 2?) of the game... Led had character that he could enter game and do some very small things with like marry people (before the marriage system)...
I did not know him back then so don't know what else he could do.... but he does not have access to that account anymore.

I remember some players making up their own in game small events for their guilds or maybe the whole server... giving away an extra item they didn't need... though with all the bound items ... rewards may not be that great but maybe someone has some coin they don't want???  Maybe someone is willing to try doing that??  PS Im poor and low level....about all i can give away would be the stuff we get for free.

2)  I have been seeing a lot of game advertisements on anime sites lately... so that may be more workable than TV as there is no way IGG could afford a national TV campaign let alone an international TV campaign...they probably couldn't afford more than just one TV add in one small city of the USA.

3) service; We have been pushing for this since just about the day the game started

4) Cheaper IM; we have been pushing for this since about 2 years into the game.... we are on year 8 of the game now btw.
EVERY other game I have played in the last 8 years  (ok 6 years...I was too busy with this game) has cheaper item mall than this one and you don't need near as many items and they to not have the fail rates we have....though other games do not seem to have quite as many items... but the other games have only been around 2 years at most (when I played them)...and other games have fail rates only on some enhancing of equipments.

- Ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2015-4-5 10:54 ]

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-05 14:22:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Server Merge

Signature