Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Some New Pictures with lvl 180 items Chinese version Dec 2014

[Copy link] 5/2339

Posted on 2014-12-13 20:41:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

i will show you some pictures with lvl 180 items status and +++

Signature
Posted on 2014-12-13 20:46:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Moving these to off topic because they are from the Chinese Version of this game.

Signature
Posted on 2015-02-17 10:46:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wonder when this will arrive in here or if it will ever arrive

Signature
Posted on 2015-02-20 07:12:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Who cares? I would much rather see the content we have fixed. Even Golden Tower would make the game more lively.

Signature
Posted on 2015-02-21 11:59:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by MonaMaui at 20-2-2015 13:12
Who cares? I would much rather see the content we have fixed. Even Golden Tower would make the game more lively.

How about both?

Signature
Posted on 2015-02-21 14:37:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ya because we really need 20 more levels and more holes and more stats and gear to refine . what we have now is piddling . And any new content for this power creep will have to reflect this new stat change and make those in 140 and on gear much more irrelevent to the game with its 120 player base . I am certain most would not just LOL and go play game with sane people . Why certainly they would !!  Especially all those who just spent and worked to get Fallen and still are refining all the credits they see into internet space.
HEY Fallen gear noobs , You  gotta get this 180 , who told you you could stop spending so much cash and time for a week ??? WE DIDN'T ...lol
If you look around servers and wonder what they would be like with PLAYERS on them ?  Then consider they had to atone time create NEW ones because lag was so bad for everyone trying to squeeze into one server with 7 seiges all full invited and red players because they didn't have room Hundred players in each siege plus and almost all cities bid and active battle going ..we had that . Then some NITWITS decided to dump this proffesions thing on a game Still not at blood Knight Version so players need make HUGE jump over content and worse Highest gear you have is going to FRAN as its useless now .
BYE BYE VCO say 's the player base and we have yet to recover .
Still want 180 now ?

They really need think . First get this version working and playable and add ALL of the content its now missing for those at highest lvls and still lvlng to those lvls . get this version stable and SLOWLY introduce more content like successful games do . At the same time NEVER making the new player or older gear garbage like they have done in the past .
ALSO - China market isn't old TRADE game it was and game reflects the attitude and style the players are now HYPED about with all PVP all the time . This is the Western market and here we do that games that TRY all FAIL .
So somehow they need include PVE content or be left we smaller sample of people even willing  to try a pay to win game . They are alive because players if tey like can step off pressure to keep up and do Pve content to hang with guilds and level together , not have constant Pvp pressure to lvl and in lvlg zones !!
The game is not just gear its a total change of style that comes with it . Please explain how they sell it to a market that rejects it ?  EVE style play in game with 6000k on a ring --why yes I want that today ..lol
I love spending a year to get and refine items and all my spare cash only to drop it to  a bot user who is on 24/ 7 just to harvest players . Its just AMAZING fun .

[ Last edited by ledhed at 2015-2-21 15:58 ]

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org