Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 16247

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Excel worksheet

[Copy link] 4/4300

Posted on 2014-01-25 20:28:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

SCAN THE PROGRAM BEFORE YOU USE IT!!!

Here, Ele told me to try this. I made something and I wanted to share with you. It is not perfect, will try to make it better.(3 AM in the morning so yea, not perfect)

----------------------------------------------------------

it appears to be a excel sheet that shows and maybe calculates the mats needed for sea gear...

I tried to run a scan program on it but Fkn windows mspeng secruity keeps stopping my AVG....
gawd i wish I could remove that dam% program.

The only thing I can fault on the Excel sheet:
is that again bright gaudy colors were used....
not sure why people don't just use borders and the pastel colors.... to girly??   

so be careful if you try to change colors as the text colors are also changed..
but thank goodness he did not lock the sheet... so you CAN change them  hooooray!!!

I do not know if the program calculates and or calculates correctly as no directions or even a description was given and heck I'm still in 145 land and 140 sea gear.. so don't have much use for this yet.

So Im going to un-hide this in hope other players can use it and figure it out.

OH and I am NOT going to guarantee no viruses since i could not get my system to fully scan anything....
SO SCAN THE PROGRAM BEFORE YOU USE IT!!!

- Ele

It does not have keyloggers or something. I did a virus scan but doesn't work making it an url..
https://www.virustotal.com/ro/fi ... nalysis/1390796588/
Btw. I changed some stuff at the 150Hatred sheet. I did put 10 gold ingots for 1 Floral Gilt. As I said, if there are any errors, feel free to write.
And yea. I was going to lock the sheet yesterday. But got up with other excel sheet(Another VCO stuff).

[ Last edited by fulopandrei96 at 2014-1-26 23:29 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-25 23:13:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

/f42  I'm sure she will appreciate it.

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-26 18:27:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok I had a look at this...

it appears to be a excel sheet that shows and maybe calculates the mats needed for sea gear...

I tried to run a scan program on it but Fkn windows mspeng secruity keeps stopping my AVG....
gawd i wish I could remove that dam% program.

The only thing I can fault on the Excel sheet:
is that again bright gaudy colors were used....
not sure why people don't just use borders and the pastel colors.... to girly??   
but thank goodness he did not lock the sheet... so you CAN change them  hooooray!!!

so be careful if you try to change colors as the text colors are also changed..

I do not know if the program calculates and or calculates correctly as no directions or even a description was given and heck I'm still in 145 land and 140 sea gear.. so don't have much use for this yet.

So Im going to un-hide this in hope other players can use it and figure it out.

OH and I am NOT going to guarantee no viruses since i could not get my system to fully scan anything....
SO SCAN THE PROGRAM BEFORE YOU USE IT!!!

- Ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2014-1-26 15:30 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-27 01:11:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've used it and it calculated the amount correctly, yes it shows what you need for each mat if your doing it on 100% and once you type a value into the amount you have  it shows what you still need to get.

note: it will be useful if igg doesn't change the amounts needed and obviously the last two are sceptical at this point  still

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-27 09:14:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Eh. I will still play the game after the patch comes. I am waiting for it. If it will change, I can update it. Also, I am planning to do the 140->160 but not sure if anyone needs it.(Not me, I made this one because I am an RMO)

Signature