Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 99206

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] FOK been waiting for Unbind!

[Copy link] 7/171

Posted on 2022-06-08 00:27:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK IGG unbind my helmet but diden't unbind rest of the Items i asked to UNBIND!? Check this or there is No point to play game if NO unbind for promotes and Star! Better Quit game if not FIX!?

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2022-06-08 12:01:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you read the description of the Advanced Unbinding tool
You will see it only unbinds some items - not all.

I assume "promotes" means item used for upgrading items?
and it will depend which "star" item you are referring to.

Though I do think the description needs an update, as I believe people are able to unbind items over level 150 they may be sticking to the rest of the description.

I seem to remember that the is also a limited amount of times you can use this service per a period of time.. maybe 3 time in 3 months or something i will see if i can find a reference.... or maybe someone can reply before then.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2022-06-08 12:25:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wrote this Back in December 2018

It would be great if others could update items/names they have or have not been able to unbind.

Though I caution unbind-ability is often up to the individual support person that is why some people were able to unbind belief/apparatus (character slot items) and others were not able to unbind them.  And to again note that the description does not include belief/apparatus/equipment items.

========
After some searching I came up with the fact that
Apparatus/ equipment/ belief items can not be unbound (with out supports help) with any level tool.
The tool description does not include these items!

So in conclusion;  it sounds like you pretty much have to first; try (or know of others who have tried) all 3 levels of tools (by yourself - see DSOFA's linked story about white rabbit charm).
If it will not unbind (with out support)  then ask support what tool they want and have them unbind it.

Disregard IM price or actual object level.

The inconsistency of support (on which tool to use) is astounding!
Because now we have reports of all 3 different tool levels used by support on a hydra head lvl 100 and needing a 150 tool [1220 IM], w/ out supports help, for a 200 IM charm.

- Ele

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated list of links to threads about unbinding items (10/2018)

Apparatus/ equipment/ belief items can not be unbound, using any level tool, with out supports help.   The tool description does not include these items!

Charms
Clothes charm (White Rabbit) Support says 150 tool (support not needed) LINK
Mogul/Magnate Charm - 150 tool (support not needed) - LINK

Apparatus / Equipment / Belief (support needed for all)
Unbind Hydra head Huge Rock & Whirlpool needs support and 120 tool LINK
Hydra head (all types?) must be unbound by support w/ 140 tool Link
Hydra head 150 tool suggested Link
Hydra Huge Immortal Head - 140 - LINK
Hydra Huge Rock - 140 Tool - LINK
horn, totem, bramble, whirlpool; Whirlpool 120 used 1x but 140 needed other times;Belief items; 140 or 150 needed even though item is lvl 120 LINK
unbinding apparatus and beliefs 140 tool needed confirmed last post  LINK
Spirits Regret or Shockwave Guard - 150 tool SOMETIMES - LINK

Weapons, Uniforms, Helmets
155, 160 weapons - 150 tool (support needed) - LINK
155, 160 Gear - 150 tool (support needed)  - LINK

Figureheads
Figureheads - 120 tool -  LINK

Ship Auxiliary items;
Burning Flame - 150 tool - LINK

Ship Shields; We have no reports on these items.

Pets; We have no reports of anyone trying. Nor have I heard of anyone being able to do so. (please post if you have info)

Generals & General's equipment; can not be unbound  (reference)

Moonstones, Blood rose stones; can not be unbound (LINK)
Tradeable Moonstones and Blood Rose Stones are only found at colonies.

Signature
Posted on 2022-06-08 13:26:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

I requested unbind for Main gear lvl 175. Like we always use to do to promote, use Luminous pearls, star runes, lvl essence etc etc. This is Just Basic gear that pretty much everyone unbind atleast 1 time during their gameplay.

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2022-06-08 14:28:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's a disgrace to threat Players like this. Sorry to say it. Who wants to buy unbinds if it ends up like a waste like this?? I don't see no point

Signature
Posted on 2022-06-08 14:55:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

the support person probably did not realize you had multiple things to unbind.
though you probably said it in your email - they are auto stuck/fixated on one unbind tool one item... and in one square.

If i remember correctly you put the tool and then the item in the top left square or squares... so they may not have looked anywhere else...
or maybe the tech who did it doesn't speak English so had to go on what the email support person said or how he interpreted what they said... 
or if you used the word "gear" they may not know that that is also the proper plural use of the word when speaking of equipment but not machinery.

ug who knows support is so inconsistent...
 if its a uniform it should have been unbound

I was trying to find any thread we had on limited times of use of support services..  but I can not find a thread.
I know it is not something they openly talk about but it MIGHT be that this particular employee was told only one per month or 1 per request...

I don't use the service enough to give any current info...
perhaps one the players that use more IM could let us know if they have been limited in times of use and if it still relates to VIP levels.

Also in your next email to support I would itemize your items to be unbound.
List all items by full name and even number them in a column type format so there is no mistake.
Name each item so if there are 2 rings to be unbound, they are mentioned twice...
example;
I would like the following unbound: 

1) level 175 Uniform (name of uniform/series)
2) Level 175 weapon type of weapon (name of weapon/series)
3) Level 175 Ring (name of ring/series)
4) level 175 ring (name of ring/series)
5) level 175 badge (name of badge/series) 
6) level 175 badge (name of badge/series)
7) Clothes charm - magnate charm

I do not know if the tools stack or not.... but maybe even unstack the tools so they see them all.

at least this way you and they know even if they miss that you say "7 items", they see 7 lines of items.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2022-06-09 01:32:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK? Why sell unbind if you guys don't help us with unbinding?? No answare on my ticket now either?? Situations like this makes me want to insta quit. I am a IM buyer and seller and if i quit less IM will be bought or provided to other Players. If you want more of that ur welcome

Signature
Posted on 2022-06-09 01:53:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK. Can you fix this? Seems like players consider quit because of this. Alot of Players quit already because of unbind issues. We don't want more players to go?.....

Signature