Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 98771

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Discussion] Voted out/ Evicted from Battleground

[Copy link] 9/396

Posted on 2022-01-06 09:30:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello < i am always getting KICKED OUT FROM BATTLE GROUND CUZ THIS GAME IS LITERALLY GARBAGE WITH SH*T COMMUNITY FULL OF RETARDS  you can mute me i dont give a fu*k , MAY I KNOW WHY THIS GAME SO SH*T ??????????????????     TAKE FACKING KICK SYSTEM OUT OF BATTLEGROUNDS OR U CAN GO FACK URSELF WITH UR GARBAGE GAME ,  THIS SUPPOSE TO BE A COOL GAME ENJOY IT HAVE FUN  DO SOME BG FIGHT EACH OTHER ALL I GET ARE KICKS KICKS KICKS FROM BG CUZ PPL ARE SH*TS!

Signature
Posted on 2022-01-06 10:01:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Considering how you have been behaving towards the community on VCO Discord, it would be safe to assume you got what you asked for.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2022-01-06 10:36:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh i see u think u own this game Dsofa? or what ? 
 Yes i did also Talk nicelly but i never kick somebody out of BG  .  What fuck is wrong with you Guys for real killing this game  .   Stop this facking KICKS out of BG

Signature
Posted on 2022-01-06 11:51:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Game is very active now. I see People uppgrade and get friends. Good progress on many players aswell as New Players that joins. And old Players coming back. I don't see the problem Arto. You told me you love the flaming. But what i see. Is engaged People. Which we need.

Signature
Posted on 2022-01-06 11:53:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

So many also joins BG now, it's very good. Most does red Vs blue except you actually logg alts to change that. You threat lower lvls and i saw you insulted few Players before you got evicted. Thats why the kick system is there. To kick People that insult others, as an example

Signature
Posted on 2022-01-06 12:20:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

As long as you are stupid enough that you don't understand who really trying to kill the game and follow him like an idiot and defending him don't cry that's what he always did to others and now we do it back to him and his followers like your self you should of never followed that idiot he wont come to help you he just used you and now you are screwed .

Signature
Posted on 2022-01-06 12:32:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is first time you got kicked aint it? it would be easy to not be kicked. Just play normal and don't Trash everything you see

Signature
Posted on 2022-01-06 12:34:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

And People told me you go afk with bad attitude in team chat. that end up with easy choice for People to kick you when you go afk like today

Signature
Posted on 2022-01-06 12:51:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yo @markec U think i do care you spend 500 k im points in this game < ? 
U can go spend 2mil points 
Piss off  This is ur columbus trash players mistake 
Do i look like i did kicked somebody out of BG without no reason ?
U guys play well , making me loosing  4/5 BG  and the only BG i could win today . was the one i got KICKED   .  How would u feel ? bad  right ? nah .  u wont u like see me crying , i will stop cry  and my activity will be at 0 .. I will quit this game and let u play all by urself or    with NPC"s     .   bye

Signature
Posted on 2022-01-11 04:56:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sad part is the people who are really killing the game are the ones whaling all of their money on a game with no moderation team that actually cares about making change to the game. It’s been the exact same game(shit version of bbo) for god knows how long?? Simple game changes that take little to no time to add/change that would make huge difference for us non 30k a month users

Signature