Total:#2

Create Thread

[Discussion] Can not enter Palenque / log in

[Copy link] 1/308

Posted on 2021-12-11 09:30:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I cannot enter Palenque or log any othr character for 20 min now :(

Signature
Posted on 2021-12-11 18:28:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am able to log onto all 3 servers, though it has been some time since you posted.

you did not post the error message you were getting so i can not be sure what your particular problem is but

Hopefully it is fixed by now.

next time:

---- this list compiled from about 5 others on the subject-------------

When this happens it usually happens after (when leaving) battleground...
Or, sometimes when you crash, your account stays logged in.

Sometimes, there's nothing you can do. You have to wait for your account to be released. Sometimes it can be released quickly, sometimes it takes hours and in a few past cases it took days.

However that being said, try the following first:

1)  Try logging into battleground server then logging off then try logging into a regular server

2)  Try logging in to a different non-battleground server (maybe one you don't normally use?)

3)  Some times spam entering works, some times hitting the enter button twice works..

4)  Close all game clients wait 5 minutes, start new client and try again.

5)  Try logging in a random other account of yours, then try your stuck one again.
this may take several tries.

6)  Try logging into game after battleground is completely over

7)  Try logging in again after daily reset

If the above does not work:
send a message to support if you still can not get in game after daily server reset....
but they may just have you wait until Tuesday weekly maintenance and see if that works (they have done this in the past).

Support may tell you to wait or may just ignore your message... other players have reported that support just does not answer - probably because they know maintenance will most likely fix it).

IF none of the above ends up working (after Tuesday maintenance)  write support daily until they reset your character.

- Ele

Signature