Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 98672

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Hot Sale items and prices are completely outdated and make no sense

[Copy link] 3/194

Posted on 2021-11-17 07:16:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hot Sale items and prices are completely outdated and make no sense.

Here is an example.

Hotsale prices for Billow and Tide:

Here are regular item mall prices for Billow and Tide:

So if you get it on hotsale, you are NOT getting any discount, but in fact you even LOSE MONEY because by buying stuff on hot sale you are NOT GETTING CREDITS, which you do get by spending points in regular mall.

Come on funofking, get your shit together. Time to release jewel epic refines, +70 weapon epic refines, double edged stones, reduce prices on sea refines etc. etc. The whole IM needs an overhaul. No wonder the game is failing and the IM sales are dropping. You got refines from 2006 era for 16 points each, refines that people have tens of thousands and are worthless in game...

Move your ass fun, invest some time into the game. We are tired of your inactivity.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-11-17 07:33:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sadly, from the looks at all these posts recently, the game has been dead for a long time, and the company don't want to carry on, nor update anything anymore, imho. Hell, just look at all the issues i'm having and i've been in the game for ONLY 2mos. Been seeing more and more of this in games over the past few years, that or/and the ones who just make a good game, for a quick buck, and then abandon it right after.

Signature
Posted on 2021-11-17 15:19:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't bring myself to blame shifting cultural norms as the reason this game specifically is dying. Yes on a whole scale the mmo genre is getting smaller, but this game specifically has been dying since games like swtor and wow were rebuilding and growing their player base by re-adjusting their models for making money. They made a killing doing it.

This game on the other hand threw in the towel and are now just trying to glean whatever is left of the player base. It's obvious they have no intention of fixing this game, or improving it. Even though they could make a killing by improving the game, and winning the player base back.

Signature
Im not an alt I swear! I just look like one! And your alt could probably kill me!
Posted on 2021-11-18 12:13:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ah don't get me wrong, I am not blaming shifting cultural norms exclusively. Of course the majority of guilt is on the company hosting it, in this case IGG. Again, its no secret that VCO is generating less than 1% of yearly grossing. They simply have no reason to invest resources into it considering how little they gain from it. Best case scenario, they double the players, they double the grossing, it will still barely be over 1% of yearly gross. It cannot be compared to a mobile game that has several million users doing microtransactions.

Worst thing is that they wont even accept free help. I offered many times to publish patches and rework IM completely for free, but they don't even wanna hear it.

So we gotta play with the cards we are dealt with.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org