Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 98672

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] Game problem - items needed - put them in game somewhere

[Copy link] 8/401

Posted on 2021-11-06 02:42:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please
 Add modification stones and general manual to battleforest. ( star soul is the current meta, generals are from thousand of years ago)

Change the dailies, at least the high level dailies should have  serpent stones fragments and luminous pearls  (i don`t say to remove the magnetic ores, because those are needed in the beginning of the game, just add serpent/luminous also)

Double ended stones anywhere( the only source of them is 20 fragments IF you make 3rd quest in higurashi)

Level 3 manuals never dropped from yizhou nor higurashi instance.

ADD +70 stones anywhere, at least to see them , 

update the rewards from New Pirate King`s treasure event, give more fallen shards , add +50 stones as rewards, maybe give 30 stones of choice for 5k im reward. OR lower the price of them on hotsale and introduce +70 stones at the price of current +50.

add events like half price map making event for treasure hunting

make euro ares weekly at least

Something, thank you

------------------------------------------------
lengthened title to better explain thread and not sound like a help needed thread  - ele

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2021-11-06 06:20:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I do agree with this. Even if I'm not playing VCO anymore that much, some changes should be made. We don't even need everything from "Anaislovely" has mentioned, atleast General Manuals and Modification Stones in Battled Forest, New dailies, events like half the price for treasure maps and Euro Ares every week. 

The game will still be getting money, that's for sure, cause what I mentionted, nobody buys it from IM.

FOK, we would atleast like an answer to this.

Signature
Posted on 2021-11-08 08:37:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2021-11-08 18:26:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please don't merge us with BBO. I will delete my accounts and change all my e-mail passwords instantly. I've already had one IP address and passwords to 2 of my e-mail accounts lost to BBO's complete lack of protection.

Signature
Im not an alt I swear! I just look like one! And your alt could probably kill me!
Posted on 2021-11-09 16:15:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK started the thread so I can not close it.

but as you all know BBO is no longer to be a subject on this forum

[Announcements] BBO is not allowed to be discussed on IGG forums

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-11-10 08:25:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

What i rlly dont understand is why ppl like the Thread owner always look at the *Censored* version and then want to get all they have 1 to 1 copy here.

Like this general manuals and mod stones in Battled Forest for example.

VCO is a own game and has its own balance design by FoK and it is good as it is.
If u don't like his balancing or the pricing u shouldn't try to force him completly copy others.

- nobody forces u do play VCO, so please don't force FoK to completly throw VCO balance out of the window-

Focus on VCO its a fun version and lot of players. Also there is lot of stuff to discuss like the question if there should be a merge of Zeng He and MMP or not.

Signature
I love VCO.
FunofKing is my true hero
Posted on 2021-11-10 09:16:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

The word “balanced” doesn’t really come to mind when I think about vco’s set up. Neither does “a lot of players” when I think about the community. This game USED to be balanced and have a lot of paying players because they believed in the staff that ran it. I see nothing but strife every time I log in here, and 2 completely empty servers.

P.S. Don’t merge Zheng with MMP. Just merge MMP into Columbus. That’s where they want to be anyways.

Signature
Im not an alt I swear! I just look like one! And your alt could probably kill me!
Posted on 2021-11-10 09:45:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well is a GM game design decision if some items are easy to get or harder and if he wants his game to be flood with items or not. Also the strength of monsters and if special events should become regular and normal or stay special is a clear balance/design decision.
Every GM needs lot of experience to think about these decisions and its hard work, becasuse u need to think about different factors.

For us players it is always easy to critize the GM and his decisions as we usally only see our own short time benefit.
GM needs to think of The company, all different player groups and the long time growth of his game.

Your
Captain Jack

Signature
I love VCO.
FunofKing is my true hero
Posted on 2021-11-13 09:30:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Games already good

Signature