Total:#31

Create Thread

[Discussion] merge servers

Hot Topics [Copy link] 30/2335

Posted on 2021-10-24 20:59:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

i am on Zheng and WOULD love a merge please

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-24 21:12:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can understand why players don't want transfer.
There has been lot of unfair PvP on other servers by certain players.
This is why u always need to balance PVP/ ur behaviour and being nice to neutral players and even let ur enemy sometimes just chill.

Anyway I personally think a server needs a decent population otherwise it is going to die, because when a MMORPG not feels like an online multiplayer game anymore but more like a singleplayer RPG then its time for company to close the server.

CaptainJack recommends to reach out to each other and look for new friends and adventures rather than seeing only Death and Murder after a merge.

And maybe the weaker Server needs a small Event boost like 1 week dragon Max to catch up a bit.

Arrrrrr
ur Captain Jack

Signature
I love VCO.
FunofKing is my true hero
Posted on 2021-10-24 21:56:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

you can also ask your friend to move over to colombus on next transfer and stop begging for merging on forum :P

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-25 02:08:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

NO MERGE , thank you. 
Why?
Everytime when is a merge, a lot of things break. The game is already super bad.
Transfers are available for everyone and cheap. Need more pvp, transfer columbus. need more stalls go columbus, need more drama go columbus , need more stalls go columbus.
1 empty server+1 half populated won`t make a populated server. This way, you just shrink the game to 1 server . Imagine how much laag is with 1 server, if game runs like this with 3.... History? dagama and zheng unite and next what? do you see zheng FULL with players or full with stalls? NO. Merge is not a solution, people will roam anyway anywhere. 0 stall from zheng +10 from mmp will still be 10 stalls, or maybe my math is bad.
NO MERGE ty, don`t break more things.

Signature
woof woof
Posted on 2021-10-25 07:18:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

@idawg

while i understand ur logic of 10 stalls in 2 servers = 10 still 10 stalls after a merge (although u have to calculate in other things, like e.g. ppl not opening stall cause they think nobody will buy anyway, so it probably would be still 12-15 stalls instead of 10), i am shocked about the other part of ur argument:

"Everytime when is a merge, a lot of things break."

Do you want to say with this that IGG/FoK are not capable of doing a simple server merge?
Is this a challenge to FoK to proof u wrong?

IGG has many games and is in this business for years now, u think they couldn't do this?

I believe in FoK and his skills. I think he would make a Server Merge work and would make VCO great again, or atleast it would be the best merge u ever seen so far.

Arrrrr
ur Captain Jack

Signature
I love VCO.
FunofKing is my true hero
Posted on 2021-10-28 04:09:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is the hard truth. The game is not getting any more players and the population is decreasing. The game is dying..no denying that. A merge will have to happen sooner or later. Why not now? MMP and Zenghe should merge..they are ghost towns. But soon after that will have to merge those servers with columbus too. And then when population is too low and no more servers to merge? its game over. I know some of u like to play on empty servers but u can't decide for entire VCO community.

FOK I say merge everything! but hey this just my opinion and it matters not.

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-29 04:57:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ahhh more booths, excellent reasoning for a merge. If you don’t like your server’s economy, I’m sure you could find easier, less expensive ways to improve your prospects than hopping out of your frying pan. I’ll be the first to welcome you into the fire :)

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-29 13:46:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

no merge ..thank you

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-29 17:47:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Artorias, why you care that much about igg money? you dont even play on Zheng he too, what does it do to you, that there is no booth in there?  people that play on zheng dont even give a fuck about it. what will be your benefict about it? we wont bring more booth into your server and split the ressource for even more people wont help that game to have more people stay or came in ( hydra, rockman, cretes, dragon max, black beards and so on )

playing on zheng he is like playing another game then yours, we dont have to fight to keep city, we have ours, they have theres, so everyone can sell rainbow and unbound melt stone to weaker player that need them, some only do trade, we dont have to fight player, we all only do PVE,if you take that out by merging then you will most likely just make more people quit that's it.  think about that.

when you want to PVP you can go in petro, labrinthon and palenque all week long.

Signature
Posted on 2021-11-01 07:22:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Merger will cause more loss of players , I am against it as the game can't afford any more player loss.
Players like security and familiar server atmosphere . Forcing change has always hurt us badly .

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org