Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 98461

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] IM PRICE

[Copy link] 8/253

Posted on 2021-10-05 08:12:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Make game easier for non im users , IM price is ridiculous expensive and silver we can get in Hurricane its so low . Really hard times getting enough silver just to buy 1 K im points which is 55$   need farm 1 - 2 weeks   ?  C mon this game literally dying soon only IM users will play it   . HUGE lack of players ??? yes  Maybe Time for a merge??ZH MMP ?   YOur players are loosing interest in this game  soon will be empty servers and only NPC 's left    .  
Alot Thanks for fixing  mostly BUGS after patch really nice  work GM . moderators . FOK .  etc  
 I m not asking put NPC to exchange silver for IM  that will never happen , just  do something  about IM price's are too  high .

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-05 15:07:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately this is a game for IM users...
no monthly fee is charged so IGG makes their money from the IM sales.

And obviously someone out there is willing to pay what IGG is asking.

If IGG would ever answer (and they will not )... they would probably argue that they have a lot of IM items in the mall for 1 IM each and that we have sales every week of every month.

so if you have an issue; it is best to be exact, and point out the individual item you want to purchase and say its current price and whether or not it has ever been in a sale

you can try requesting items to be put in the hot sale
but honestly (from experience - knowing IGG's slow the players progress as much as possible attitude) anything for 170 and above that isn't already in the sales will not be for a long time.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-05 16:46:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup. I agree with both sides of this post.

A. IM is ridiculously expensive and is completely out of balance with other games as well.

B. You know exactly what you're getting into when you play VCO. It's a free to play so they're going to get there money another way. Your only other options are to risk your information getting stolen on the other english version, learn chinese, or don't play vc.

Sucks, but that's the reality.

Signature
Im not an alt I swear! I just look like one! And your alt could probably kill me!
Posted on 2021-10-05 23:36:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

where is our mod? fok was our mod?

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-06 07:40:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

fok is still running the show from IGG.

Signature
Im not an alt I swear! I just look like one! And your alt could probably kill me!
Posted on 2021-10-06 23:23:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

fok isnt running anything. hes let the game sit in a broken state for 2 years now

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-07 10:02:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

FoK is a good guy.

He did implement lot of nice features in the game.

Yes the IM price is high, but good GM's get a high salary so IGG need to have high IM price so its worth it.

It's everyones own choice to sail in these waters. There are other waters as well if u do not like the way thins are run here, but if u sail in IGG's waters then please accept that this is the fair IM price they can offer.

Signature
I love VCO.
FunofKing is my true hero
Posted on 2021-10-07 11:41:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

8-)what a sarcastic account

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-07 22:13:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Call it whatever you want. End of the day he makes the decisions on what happens and doesn't happen so sucks to be us I guess.

Signature