Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98462

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Solved] AB Production Skills

[Copy link] 6/230

Posted on 2021-09-13 02:38:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

I have made a secondary account and character as an alt.

Currently prof level 39, at what prof level do the production skills tab open up?

Currently I can only apply points  to Land Battle or Sea Battle, no Production tab yet.

-TotalCalamity

Signature
returning player on new account
Posted on 2021-09-13 02:55:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ignore, just found you need to be 120 on an AB before they appear

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-13 13:31:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

marking as solved .... well this will never be "solved" I suppose ....been broken for many years now....

make a new thread if you have other questions.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-14 05:52:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not necessarily broken, it was obviously someones idea to prevent ABs being used just as alts for farming, the immediate SP boost by prof level 10ish is obviously the most appealing aspect of ABs as alts.

It makes other professions less appealing as alts but immediately available if chosen.

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-14 13:54:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

That's a really nice reasoning.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-09-14 14:25:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

interesting idea ... but this "feature" was  put into the game wayyy to late.

pretty much anyone who seriously uses alts for mining/logging/planting/fishing... buys IM in some form.

Though I suppose it is possible only to buy mining/logging/ etc passes and SOV (for bank space) from other players....

If they buy from the item mall themselves, they probably would just buy the level 140 gift bag to make the alt 140 profession right away,  and buy ability reward gold to make the skills with load capacity and SP level 100 ,  so that they can use the alts immediately as intended... no need to even have them do the beginner quest line.

The only thing they might need is a labour/labor uniform for the regenerating sp and extra load

With the jewelry now a days I'm not sure if you need the Labor Master Suit (300% sp  regeneration rate, Load +260 ) anymore.  The Labor Expert suit (200% regen) or Freeze uniform (200% regen) may be enough
Or maybe even just the craftsman/craftswoman IM charm (100% regen) or Intensified Labour suit (100% regen), and/or Freeze helmet (100% regen)

other sp regen helmets:

200% - Dragon scale, flame phoenix
100% -  Black, white, flame, golden, green Dragon series

I think there are others.. I remember getting a drop uniform that had 200 % but can not remember it's name.
probably a pirate battleground boss drop.. or maybe a treasure.

- Ele

yea sorry.
kinda went on a tangent but is meant as hopefully helpful information for new players and TotalCalamity.

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-15 02:21:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

"If they buy from the item mall themselves, they probably would just buy the level 140 gift bag to make the alt 140 profession right away,  and buy ability reward gold to make the skills with load capacity and SP level 100 ,  so that they can use the alts immediately as intended... no need to even have them do the beginner quest line."

That is exactly it though isn't it. Make it harder for new ABs to be used as Alts unless you put time into to level up or buy the level packs with IM.

It kind of backs up what I was saying, its a win win for IGG.

-TotalCalamity

Signature