Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98671

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] August 24th maintenance broke

Close [Copy link] 5/457

Posted on 2021-08-24 02:42:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

So, apparently, todays maintenance broke the game even more. some cities dont work and if u had toons in that city, you cannot log them in as an error comes up for those characters.

other bugs that were reported since last patch update, havent been fixed at all either.

Please could you do some effort to fix this game?

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-24 02:51:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Cities are not working and  i cant log in at all when i try to click a toon to sign in it says ((( Internal Error  in Server ( Internal Error in server number31). Please Chose another server and inform the official service operator as soon as possible!))) and that's on many accounts

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-24 04:09:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Server has gone down again for 2 more times, apparently cities have been fixed but, Palenque sov quest is not fixed, and most probably even palenque itself will not work

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-24 19:16:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

maintenance was done now isle keeper keys cant unlock vaults pls fix since you want to charge 30 IM per key @Funkofking

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-25 04:39:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Raising a ticket, IGG says they have fixed the Palenque Quest but infact it still doesnt work... This is crazy !!'

Here is the reply i got from IGG Support

Thank you for using our Service Center.

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us on the issue you had faced in-game.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Regarding your concern, we have already fixed the issue. Please verify it in the game.

If you have further questions or concern, feel free to contact us back. We will keep doing our best to improve the good gaming environment and our service.

Thank you for your continuous support and understanding.

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-26 14:31:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

some techie probably told support they they fixed the problems and didn't realize that there were many problems not just cities.

If your ticket got a reply like the one above ... where they say they fixed it but it is not fixed....

I suggest you send in another report... send in screen shots if possible
and number the individual problems

something like

1) isle keeper keys do not open boxes
(attach screen shot of error message picture)

2) Palenque Quest does not work - name the npc that gives the quest...say what is happening or not happening when you try to take the quest
(attach screen shot of error and / or messages you get and of quest interface)

3) Palenque the event does not work - we can register but we do not receive invitations
(attach screen shot of registering)

-----------------
all that is just an example, the more information you can give the better.
also the more reports sent in (by different people) the better...

-----------------
some of these problem may be considered patch update problems
maybe they treat patch problems at a lower priority or some thing IDK

but we knew ahead of time the Palenque quest broke with the patch...
the initial report is in the patch bug report thread.

so I'd guess the Palenque event broke with the patch as well

the keeper key was working during the manual patch and maybe the first auto patch.
But Tuesday maintenance seems to have broken it.

so pretty much this thread belongs in the patch bug report thread....

since the cities were fixed only the keys are still broken after/ from maintenance

I will close this and copy paste the gist of this thread to it.

- Ele

Signature