Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98539

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Discussion] Isle's Keeper Key // SCAM

[Copy link] 10/1387

Posted on 2021-08-18 15:30:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Spending a lot of IM on it, and getting no fragments in boxes is a really really big scam, especially removing the chances of getting it. 

IGG, you have really went downhill with this update.

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-18 21:16:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

I did the instance till the very net, spent close to 1000 IM to open those boxes and got nothing to craft the new gear.

To say I'm annoyed is an understatement, especially because I reported this during the test phase and my report was completely ignored.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-08-19 04:27:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

From ouer experience need around 150 keys for 20 frags if you very lucky, nomelly its around 200 and 200+ keys.

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-19 05:10:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

the medal fragment is the guild gear.
and DSOFA ,it seems u don't have the luck .

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-19 06:32:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just to give u a little bit of extra information:

When the patch came a few weeks ago to BBO  the price of Isle keeper Key was 35IM.
Players did riot and flood Support with Email, after the price was reduced to 22IM.

Still many player think is way to much.

IM in BBO cost around 4 times less than in VCO.

So if u compare the dollar prices:
Isle Keeper Key in VCO: around 1,65Dollar      (1000IM = 55dollar,  1 Key = 35IM)
Isle Keeper Key in BBO: around  0,30Dollar     (4000IM = 55 dollar,  1 Key = 22IM)

Take the information and use it for whatever u want. (For example asking in Support for cheaper prices, or thinking about why u love VCO) :D

Have a nice day

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-19 08:59:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

If what you're saying is true, we basically need 7000 IM for 20 frags and god knows how many frags is needed to make an item.

Its criminally insane...

There is no point to start a riot as IGG simply doesnt care to acknowledge it and besides, they know nothing about the game they are hosting so wont even understand the issue.

Players will vote with their wallets.

Signature

Posted on 2021-08-19 14:42:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Non of us got the fragments which mean either everyone on all servers  is unlucky  or you possible set settings to nearly impossible drop rate  and i think its drop rate should increase   considering the amount of IM it cost per key

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-19 14:46:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

This game settings are made to push players away and kill game  so i wonder if that's fok plan ? trying to deliberately to push players away and make them quit cause obviously the game lack any support  or decent reward for fresh players to catch up yet making it impossible for higher geared player and taking decisions that every single player dislike  being Administrator funofking mean you see what the community work and provid  to the community that supports the game not simply doing the opposite . there is loads of ideas to improve the game but would  you listen to those ideas funofking  ?

--------------------------
note to mods - links are just to in forum user id info not malicious.  - ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-23 19:43:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

this whole new instance is dumb thing if ment to be done as guild why do people get split off wen the go to sec floor from it

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-23 22:05:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Probably because it would be too easy if the whole guild fought the same mob. You would then have to make it stronger to add the challenge, which then hurts weaker guilds with fewer members. Its very hard to scale it properly.

That last boss is completely ridiculous. Every 20-30 secs a group of mobs spawn and stack 40x 400k heals on the boss and themselves. Can't even kill them. Totally ridiculous shit. Guild would need 10-15 hard hitters in 180 sets with 1000 DB+ each in order to have a decent chance of killing that boss.

Signature