Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 98461

Total:#55

Create Thread

[Discussion] [0.154] Secret Isle - bug report thread

Hot Topics [Copy link] 54/3756

Posted on 2021-09-27 15:12:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think Battled Forest not giving modification stones is a bug.
Battled Forest never gave modification stones in the past, and they never announced it will be dropped. So we can't consider this a bug. Its an intended design by IGG.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-09-27 20:37:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

dont know if its related to this patch or description is wrong, but land flag from lvl 3 say group around flag will get bonus, but only the owner get it, team mate next to it doesnt get anything on the DB bonus or Healing

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-28 18:14:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if this was reported before, but if you max an item with Epic refines, the bonus turns to green color, while it should turn to red.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-09-29 13:58:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok the new updated list minus the fixed stuff for easier reading:

Are any of these fixed??
have anything to add??

Please, make a comment or reply on any of the items!

------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Marriage buff not working.

2. Supply officer (London Upper Dock) text is bugged now,  first unreadable screen is when you turn in the Jute, linen and hide.
2nd unreadable screen is after you turn in "kill the monster"  the text should tell you to go kill Rampant Pirates - at this point you also get an "error" in the white public chat "Quest [DName_3067_1] has been received.
After you kill the 10 Rampant pirates white chat says "[DName_3067_1] complete"
then to turn in the quest you choose "[DName_3067_1] (completed)"
and then the same again for the final part of the quest

(Supply Officer) Request Quest in Voyage log is still readable and can be followed..

3 Superior attack stone give 16 instead of 20.

4. Rowan drops book for level 2 bow skill...we do not have bows in our version

5.  Compressing Provision Box for 1800 common Treasure redeemed Vouchers not working
(can someone check this I need my vouchers - Ele)

6. Guild Hall Guild caretaker NPC  > Exchange guild contribution for items > Guild's box for 1500 contribution cannot be opened.

7. When maxing out a stat with epic refines, the stat turns green instead of red colored.

8. If you re-log in the secret isle instance, your character gets permanently marked with the Give up button and that small red exclamation mark.
Then if you join Crete for example, the text overlaps. I don't know how to get rid of this. I cant leave tower since the two Give up buttons overlap.

9.  (needs confirmation from another player as a game wide problem)
When I'm in guild instance I lost power and close my pc
When I return and try to go in, I cant go in.  (Guild instance should reset in 3 days - ele)

10. (needs confirmation from another player as a game wide problem)
When I try to open map the map for guild ini. try to give up and not make nothing.
that problem with map i have on all place.

11. Level 4 in the Secret Isle instance doesn't reward any points no matter how many monsters you kill. You end up failing the level, so you don't receive extra rewards.

12.  Beginner quest line still breaks at #71 & 72 "An Exclusive Offer" and "Double-edged Sword". Both quests show up at the same time and are not numbered in the voyage log or the quest tracker.  If you do "Double-edged Sword" first the quest line disappears and support can not fix it.  Only "fix" is to start over with a new character.  (was broken before patch - but continually angers and loses new players)

-------------------------------------

updated Saturday September 25 21:20 GMT

Signature
Posted on 2021-10-02 20:40:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

not a big deal, but all 'crystal' like parry, technique can fail more then 9 time in a row. i got some up to 15 fail. description say max 9 failure, so at 10 it must success but nope!

Signature