Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98462

Total:#55

Create Thread

[Discussion] [0.154] Secret Isle - bug report thread

Hot Topics [Copy link] 54/3769

Posted on 2021-08-26 17:30:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

i have sent an updated ticket with picture of palenque npc giving that task but not able to claim it. still waiting on a reply, after they said its fixed i reopened the ticket

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-27 12:18:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

we are  abandoned like kids in an orphanage.I got the same answer that is fixed so is there anyone who can trow rocks at their windows  to wake up and fix  palenque:sleeping:

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-29 20:09:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

what about the palenque battlefield now?

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-29 20:30:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Palenque battlefield works now, we are getting invites, but its still bugged.

1. The SOV quest at the NPC in Sanctum of Memories cannot be accepted.
2. Killing Pakal in the battleground itself always grants flags to the red team, even if blue team kills it. So its almost impossible for the blue team to win.
3. The task which requires you to hit the boss in the battleground does not count. You can accept it but the damage isn't being taken as yours so it doesn't let you finish it. This is probably why Pakal doesn't work either. It defaults its kill to red team since neither team damage counts.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-08-30 02:50:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

infact, i might add to that is that when the window shows up after a palenque round ends, no matter how much damage anyone does either to pakal and to camp boss, it still shows as '0' damage done

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-30 22:52:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

palenque sov task bug was fixed

I have updated the update pack.

https://statics.igg.com/gameclient/vc/20210831/vc_up_0.151-0.154.exe

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-31 05:21:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Even after maintenance this solved nothing with palenq quest still cant take the free or SOV quests.

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-31 16:56:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

i tried your new patch manually, and i was able to grab the quest, thanks to get that fixed

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-01 00:58:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, i am n00b
For the name change up event if you click anywhere i ll ged a 404 error.

Also, the secret isle patch.
What do we get from the chests that require the key?
What are the medal fragments for? I mean what kind of medals am i building into? What is the purpose, how does it look like, is it an item ?

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2021-09-04 08:21:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you relog in the secret isle instance, your character gets permanently marked with the Give up button and that small red exclamation mark.

Then if you join Crete for example, the text overlaps. I don't know how to get rid of this. Its annoying since I cant leave tower for example since the two Give up buttons overlap...

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org