Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98462

Total:#55

Create Thread

[Discussion] [0.154] Secret Isle - bug report thread

Hot Topics [Copy link] 54/3767

Posted on 2021-08-17 10:44:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please use this thread to report all the bugs you find in the newest version 0.154 Secret Isle.

Note that this patch is unfinished, there are many many bugs, which were reported in during the testing phase, but only few ones were fixed since someone decided to push the version out before fixing them.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-08-17 12:08:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

List of reported bugs in version 0.154.

1. Quanzhou spawn point is messed up due to not having the new version of Quanzhou. Players that enter Quanzhou get stuck and can't move anywhere. TP-ing to tavern allows them to get unstuck temporary, but as soon as they run back to Quanzhou port, they get stuck again. [SOLVED]

2. Crete box rewards were reset, they give superior refines again, perfect refine drop rate is reduced.

3. Palenque quests that use SOV to start are bugged, they cannot be acquired. When you click 'claim', nothing happens.

4. Flag interface is still bugged, shows stats in Chinese, so we have no idea which stats we are buying.

5. Marriage buff not working.

6. IGG Treasure E/D name got changed to a NADJ0004 and NADJ0005  (Probably name for IGG Treasure D) at Tiger Totem Exchanger.

7. supply officer text is bugged now, didn't pay attention to first parts, but after kill the monster 2, its show nothing except script in dialog, quest still work anyway.

8. superior attack stone give 16 instead of 20.

9. Rowan drops book for level 2 bow skill...we do not have bows in our version

10. No Palenque Event invitation at all - we can register but we do not receive invitations [SOLVED]

11. Compressing Provision Box for 1800 common Treasure redeemed Vouchers not working

12. Guild box for 1500 contribution cannot be opened.

13. isle keeper keys do not open boxes  - Broke after maintenance

14. When maxing out a stat with epic refines, the stat turns green instead of red colored.

15 . Killing Pakal in the battleground itself always grants flags to the red team, even if blue team kills it. So its almost impossible for the blue team to win. (When the window shows up after a palenque round ends, no matter how much damage anyone does either to pakal and to camp boss, it still shows as '0' damage done.) [SOLVED]

16. The task which requires you to hit the boss in the battleground does not count. You can accept it but the damage isn't being taken as yours so it doesn't let you finish it. This is probably why Pakal doesn't work either. It defaults its kill to red team since neither team damage counts. [SOLVED]

17. If you relog in the secret isle instance, your character gets permanently marked with the Give up button and that small red exclamation mark. Then if you join Crete for example, the text overlaps. You cant leave tower instance since the two Give up buttons overlap. You can't use maps anywhere since you get stuck with the Secret Isle event map.

18. Level 4 in the Secret Isle instance doesn't reward any points no matter how many monsters you kill. You end up failing the level, so you don't receive extra rewards.

19. Maxing an item with Epic refines, makes the bonus text turn to green color instead of red color. It should be red.

Last update 2021-09-29
- DSofa

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-08-17 12:31:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG Treasure E/D name got changed to a NADJ0004 and NADJ0005  (Probably name for IGG Treasure D) at Tiger Totem Exchanger.

Maybe it can be bugged also for exchange, but for now, I only can see for a name.

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-17 14:41:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if broken or not but (on the test server) guild accepting members would not work the one time we tried it.

This may be because we were able to make a guild with out being in a merchant alliance or that at first the guild interface was bugged then supposedly fixed and maybe that some how made is so the guild leader could not see the names of characters wishing to join.

So, PLEASE if anybody has members joining their guild after the update, please report working and non working join attempts!!

I did notice that when I changed merchant alliances - even though the chat said it cost coin, it did not actually cost anything... so lets hope this is also true in the regular game.

I never made it up to the Beginner quest line London/ tripoli quest... but I would assume since it was broken in our latest version it is still broken so be sure to do London first unless you really want to test it for me!!  ;-)

- Ele

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*EDIT*

so much for Monday... version .154 is now active in regular game August 18, 2021

----------------------------

The new VC [Secret Isle] update goes live on (Monday) August 23!

(assume after maintenance?)

Aug 17, 2021

Set out with your Guild members from the Guild Hall to challenge Guild instances and win equipment.

Challenge floors 81-90 of the Golden Tower alone.

manual update patch: https://vc.igg.com/download/client.php (0.151-0.154)

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-17 18:02:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

supply officer texte is bugged now, didnt pay attention to first parts, but after kill the monster 2, its show nothing except script in dialog, quest still work anyway.

superior attack stone give 16 instead of 20.

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-18 06:06:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

maintenance don't solve problem with Quanzhou. I steel freeze.

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-18 06:56:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

I froze in Quanzhou too. Although I sent an e-mail yesterday, it was not fixed :)

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-18 13:48:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Auto pick doesn't work in jiawu ( and i think in sea yizou as well )
You need to turn it off and collect drop 1 by 1.
It took me abit to realize it: i thought i just had huge lag :D

EDIT: Nvm.... i had the "do not pick items that are heavy" box ticked....dunno why...maybe the patch or i misckied :)

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-18 13:58:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

***edit***
this may only be my one character or may be a server thing??... it worked on an alt in another server
and i dont have time to test other characters right now

--------------------------------------

I am unable to buy the business spy card in the in game item mall.

all other items work ok but the spy card gives you the bound warning then the screen to enter amount of cards wanted just flashes for about 1/10 of a second - not allowing you to enter an amount.

I re logged and that did not fix it.

any ideas?

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-18 14:15:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

cut and paste other peoples reports that did not get put in the bug thread:

-----------------

Artorias02  Posted on 2021-08-18 02:06:38

Seems Quazhou got fixed    also GT work s   ,  where is the ddc npc         ??

------------------------------

Vyndanth  Posted on 2021-08-17 16:41:37

Event somehow works on MMP, but not on Columbus.

Don't know if it's server related, or guild related, but tested it on Columbus, doesn't work, then tested on MMP, works there...

Any explanation please?

---------------------------------

Alpheratz   Posted on 2021-08-18 02:37:19

(Paraphrased)

Isle keeper key price is not set in the in game item mall so can not be bought there.

It can be bought in the regular item mall for 30 Points.

--------------------------------

Signature