Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98671

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Why if I change IP, when I travel for work, I cant get support services

[Copy link] 5/497

Posted on 2021-06-22 11:02:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

im trying to get my uniform unbound and helm for star soul reasons i travel all over the world with work i im been told you cant unbind becuase there are too many ips im sorry when has this ever been a thing for one how do igg know i dont use vpns for work or im on holiday its not good enough its a complete disgrace they wonder why people are leaveing to bbo try looking after your game and your loyal players of like 14 years 

yours sincerly 
Aptheosis

-------------------------------------------------------------

changed title to better reflect problem and for easy admin understanding - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-22 15:21:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

They just have no other way of telling who an account belongs to.

to many players sell their accounts or try to have the services done for a "friend" or even may have their account STOLEN ... so how is support suppose to know who is who.

I think as a general rule (ask other players to verify this) the IP needs to trace to the same place for at least 3 if not 6 months so they can see that (specifically) you (and not some one else) has a history of IM buying and game playing for/ on the account.

Remember the game is OLD - originally programmed long before people used laptops regularly (they would over heat and were clunky) and had phones that did more than just be a phone.

perhaps you should use a VPN that uses the same address every time.. that way it traces to the same place.
IDK that might work.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-22 16:39:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

it is absurd that they dont unbind your stuff just because you have multiple ip's showing on your record.. i also sometimes use vpn's and sometimes im out of my country aswell so its obvious i will have different ip's on my account..

so because of these reasons i am not allowed to use my own bought IM ?

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-23 14:42:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

as I said...

I would try using a VPN that uses the same address (or same providers group of addresses) when you play and make purchases.

again I will not guarantee it will work, but I don't think support would take the time to look up / search all the addresses and see if they are a vpn or a residence.

though I will warn future forum spammers and agitators
that if you post (anything against TOS or forum rules) here while using a VPN we will assume you are doing so to hide who you are and will be muted immediately.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-24 07:34:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Best thing you can do is leaving this stupid game like i did some time ago and do not regret

Madawc.

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-24 12:59:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

but you came back on forum to talk about it. it make no sense :D

Signature