Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 98541

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Discussion] AMD Frame Rate Drop

[Copy link] 1/476

Posted on 2021-06-15 07:28:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello,

I am trying to figure out why I am having framerate issues just with VCO. I am running AMD Ryzen 53600 processor with a AMD Radeon RX 5700.

I am pretty sure this should be enough to run this game smoothly. Every update on the card is performed, I have tried Esport settings, Gaming settings and pretty much everyother setting there is.

Not to mention frame skipping even after lowering the report rate on the mouse to 125... Logitech.

Keeps running at 400+ FPS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-15 09:41:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

There was the same issue with NVIDIA drivers and this was back in Jan/Feb. Had to go back to a November driver for NVIDIA, and assume it's the same for AMD. I have a 68000XT, and should have ZERO problems yet yesterday I had technically network/FPS dropage as a result of the driver issues.

If i was playing more I'd test, but I need the newest drivers to play my current games so not doing that check....

I'd suggest to go back quite a few versions uninstall current drivers and re-install older ones to see if that helps. Game is SOOOO outdated and unoptimized that newer drivers are causing these issues.

Signature