Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 98461

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Is there any minimum amount of support possible?

[Copy link] 3/538

Posted on 2021-05-27 02:48:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

Last friday I bought 5k Item Mall onto someone else his account. After verifying with that person it had not been delivered to his account and to make things worse, it still isn't on his account. This has been going on for 4 working days and 2 weekend-days. This is ABSOLUTELY not normal. In the weekend IGG service center actually replied by asking screenshots of payment details, which I delivered. This along with everything else they asked for. So now I don't have my money or the IM points. No reply from IGG on any of the channels I tried to reach them whatsoever. This is just downright unprofessional! Can we please ask for a minimum amount of support and frequent answers to tickets and issues?! This is the minimum effort needed and yet it is still not done right. Complaints have been filed with paypal now, asking for a refund and a formal complaint shall be made with higher authorities if neccesary. Please let IGG know that I would like to either see my money or my IM points!
Thanks in advance.

Signature
Posted on 2021-05-27 03:29:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

No ,u can choose to refund

Signature
Posted on 2021-05-27 12:52:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

But,
 In the past anyone who canceled payment had their accounts pretty much blacklisted for further IM point purchases.

Hopefully you did not buy for others on your main account.

-------------------------------------

If I had to guess; I bet the account you sold to, had a bad IM history.
and unfortunately now your account is linked to theirs.

* I tried to find (but could not find) the thread where it was discussed that when one IM cheater (who kept canceling sales after he sold points to others) would not pay his bill - IGG went after ANYONE who traded with his account even if it was the distant past...IGG tried to collect by banning all who had traded with him, and saying they had to pay to un-ban their accounts.

just so you understand the reasoning behind blacklisting people who cancel payments.

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-05-27 15:50:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

funofking said:
No ,u can choose to refund

Most ridiculous answer ever. Support is not possible, ask for a refund.
The game should just shut down at this point lol.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org