Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 98684

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] Further proof IGG has no idea what they're doing

Close [Copy link] 7/1064

Posted on 2021-03-17 14:36:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just wanted to share this, as I found it pretty funny and it clearly shows there are no rules when it comes to talking with support or participating in IM events. It comes down to whichever customer service representative you get, they all make up their own rules.

My latest experience.
I applied for the New Pirate King's treasure event in December. I got this response:

Applied for the event this last weekend, today I got this response:

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-03-18 01:13:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

No comment.

I believe that if after all this time with this game, we are still surprised, dissapointed, angry or even ashamed of their lack of shame , it is our fault.
The game is shit and is run with as much interest as i have for the colour of the toothpicks i see in the restaurant, which i don t give a fuck, so same is for them regarding the game.

Best of luck.

P s : i believe is easier get 2 x lvl 5 wolf lord skills and sell them and then buy im again and apply for the event again and would still get your reward faster than what you ask now.
LOL

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2021-03-18 04:55:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

u were reported by others for the qualification for the event.

Signature
Posted on 2021-03-18 05:46:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

So u wanted to abuse the event whit IM that you get as a payment for free.Seems you got what  you deserved buddy

Signature
Posted on 2021-03-18 13:42:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think everyone missed that main point: they said contact them in March and it is Mid March NOW.... and then they say contact next month when he has already waited 3 months.
Even if there was a new recent report they already had their 3 months to investigate AND He has not used it for the event for 3 months so what is the hold up??

its because IGG is to lazy or just incapable of doing the math of subtracting the amount they give for being a mod... and keeping track of it... if it adds onto the next months amount and when.. plus they never put their amount into your account on anywhere near the same day of the month... making it impossible for mods to participate in the event.

yah no I don't even try...and I will not spend $275.00+ USD per month to participate.

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2021-03-18 14:50:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ele gets it. :D

I participated in the event in the past without any problems, but as of November last year, they keep telling me apply next month, apply in April, then they change it to January, then March, then April again...

As I replied above, the IM points we receive are not free, we do forum work for it. They are of the equal value with the ones bought with RL currency, except we pay for them with actual work instead of RL currency, therefore the same rules should apply for us as they apply for any other player when participating in events. By changing the rules for us, IGG is devaluating our points, therefore us and our work.

Anyways, that wasn't the point. The point is that IGG has different rules for everyone and it really depends on the customer service person you receive I guess. One will tell you to buy 120 unbinding tool for the item worth less than 800 IM points, but when you tell them you bought the tool and you want to unbind the rabbit charm that's worth 200 IM points, they ask you for a level 150 tool, then someone in game tells you he did it with a level 140 tool. :D

I would show you all the crazy illogical answers they made, but they now keep deleting the ticket history. I guess its a good way to hide the their shame. :silly:

Signature

Posted on 2021-03-19 05:51:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Many of us thought you were doing this voluntarily. Damn, u were getting IM for that?
And apply for IM events? What a brazen man u r. lol

I think what you got until today is enough for you. Go cry at the corner or leave!!!

Signature
Posted on 2021-03-19 07:51:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are doing this voluntarilly obviously, the IM points are a bonus as a token of appreciation for the job we are doing.

Do you think making a dedicated website for VCO to help players and paying for it $300 a year is required from us?
Do you think making a dedicated wiki page and fighting to promote it on other wikis so we would get new players is required from us?
Do you think maintining a Discord server where people can talk and trade stuff not allowed on forum are required from us?
Do you think writing guides on forum is required from us?
Do you think testing new versions on test server is required from us?

If we were only in this for the points, you really think we would waste time and money on all of those things that are not required from us?

You are just a horrible human being for devaluating other people and their work like this. Just atrociously toxic. If you think we will stop contributing to the community, rest assured it will never happen. We will not stop cause of a few mean comments.

This thread is done, it became breeding grounds for trolls.

Signature